Last attempt at shift pics.

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Last attempt at shift pics.

Post by ydnap »

2 pics and 2 vids

Hopefully the pics wont resize because then you cant see it, and the vids dont show exactly what the eyes see sadly.

Attachments
shift.JPG
shift.JPG (88.07 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
shift2.JPG
shift2.JPG (48.19 KiB) Viewed 3580 times
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

hehe i lifted the hood and it went mental :D
Attachments
hood.JPG
hood.JPG (130.51 KiB) Viewed 3574 times

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I think the video might work if you walked around the car at a distance. That way you should see all of the curves flowing like crazy.
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

I tell you man, my head is stilll all big over that system I built (the horn).

Check this vid. You can feel the bass about 30 ft back from the car.. One lowest end RF 10.

Amazing really.

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

It's all sparkely............... :shock:

How many color tints in it?
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

It's pretty slick actually, you hardly even see the flakes.

Only when youre moving around..

So today it went on ebay, and I feel really odd. Looking at it on there just makes me want to cry tbh. I knew the time would come, but I didnt know how I would feel until now.. It's kinda like my wife leaving me only worse because this car has loved me back far more than she ever did :(

Goodbye Norma Jean

:cry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... otohosting

Sorry Fuzzy.. I actually broke into tears earlier lol. Over it now :) Looking forward to going home :D

They call the flakes holographic.. Basically it's a orange to green shift flake (the smallest microflakes available) with what seems to be some kind of white ice pearl in there too.

What can be seen in the auction pics is how the sides of the car head on appear 'deep' but dont show flake. 99% of the time you cant see them, they are literally sun or night light activated..

The day I painted the car I was on the way home from the place I painted it (pulled an overnighter then put the parts back on and drove home the next morning) and got nailed by a cop because my license plate was on the dash.

I told him I had painted it and what with and he said "I dont see..." and then the sun came out and he said "Oh yeah I see it now !" and got all excited lol.

Its really cool.. Not sure I would do it again because it was hard, and you do sacrifice overall lustre for the glimmer, but hey, this is probably the last time I will ever rip a car apart and rebuild it all anyway.. So hey, its something I did, and did all myself :) Good experience tbh, and couldnt have chosen a better, more solid and reliable car on which to waste all of my fucking time :D

Winston Churchill

Some dumb cunt.