my car

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
naughty

my car

Post by naughty »

i live in South Africa and around a year ago i bought myself a little Polo GTI - its not the greatest car in the world but it takes me from place A to B very nicely - heres some pics

interior shot

sub box

old amp in amp rack

ive since replaced that JBL 755.6 with a xenon 200.4 - and also replaced my MB quart reference series components with some MB quart QSD components

so i need to redo the install but heres how the amp is mounted temporarily - i have also gotten an EQ230 as well as another second xenon x200.4 - heres some pics of those

two xenon boxes - ones still got the amp in it

looking at possibility of making an enclosure to house the amp to show off interior with a plexi/perspex top cover

EQ 230

gonna get myself a 3" midrange driver and go three way active - so i will be using 200 watts per channel for midbass/midrange and tweets - and bridge the remaining two channels into the sub as it is now

just working out how to fit all of this equipment into the small hatch - there is no space left now and i dont mind that - but i need to somehow shoehorn in another x200.4 plus that EQ230 in there somehow - so the whole system is going to be redone
naughty

Post by naughty »

BTW forgot to add that it has decent performance because its the 110kw (150BHP) golf 4 gti motor - but im soon going to do an ECU reflash to bring that up to around 156kw (210BHP) - which isnt too bad for a small dinky little toy car
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Nice ride. 210hp in a car that small would be a riot!
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

clean car..i like
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!