2007 bmw 328i the biggest peice of shit!!

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

no way u got one of the Twin TURBOS! NO WAY! VID PLEASE!
Kenwood Excelon x592
x200.4(in process of repair OMFG YES)
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
using zx350 until repair of x200.4
kg1961
Got wood?

car

Post by kg1961 »

I will do it early next year It getting a little cold for the 18" summer tire that come with it I'm sure I will have it out when I can
it is soooooooo fast
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
denim

Post by denim »

Wow!!! Sorry to hear about the older one, and awesome to hear about the newer one. Our 528i has only had some cooling issues, and some excessive grime on the top end of the motor.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Yeah, the cooling systems on these newer BMWs seem to be made out of butter. Be careful if you decide to tune them. My friend used to work at the Dinan shop for western Canada, and they had cooling system catastrophes on almost a daily basis. And that's even with all of the cooling support that Dinan adds to keep the temperatures in check, after tuning.

Those 335's are a blast though... my friend just bought his second one. Fortunately I can still keep ahead of him :)
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

no way with ur volvo? u can keep ahead of a twin turbo 335i? wtf! if thats true gimmie a volvo!
Kenwood Excelon x592
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

deathcloud wrote:no way with ur volvo? u can keep ahead of a twin turbo 335i? wtf! if thats true gimmie a volvo!
It's a Saab, and it's not stock. There are many cars that can be faster with tuning. I don't think it makes my car better than a 335i by any means. Fuck, the way they handle, their interior, etc... is all light years ahead of my car.
deathcloud

Post by deathcloud »

well i am not concerned with interior. I am saying with ur car from a dig you could beat a 335 twin turbo... do u know how fast those are!
Kenwood Excelon x592
rsd65cs front
rsd65cs rear
x1200.1
2 rsdc124
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I'd hate to have to replace a cooling system on a BMW............I used to work for a radiator shop and I've seen the bill on those cars.....It's nukin futs!!!!!!

We'll be needing pix asap though......
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

The 2007 335i supposedly does 0-60 in 4.8 seconds. Dunno about newer models.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

the 08 are the same and I would not want to touch it.
shit this when I first ordered was to be a family car now its a rock!!
I know when I put my 19" on they are 13 pounds a corner lighter so I can't wait
2020 honda accord sport
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

that 3 liter is VERY under tuned. with software it will destroy the saab.

also....if i can replace the radiator, waterpump thermo etc in a bmw....anyone can.

i think its just a familiarity thing.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Bfowler wrote:that 3 liter is VERY under tuned. with software it will destroy the saab.

also....if i can replace the radiator, waterpump thermo etc in a bmw....anyone can.

i think its just a familiarity thing.
Yep, absolutely. My car was way undertuned (175hp, when the same engine produces 260hp out of another model, stock). Just exhaust, intercooler and ECU brought it to over 275hp with a very nice A/F curve. Same work done to a 335i would have it whooping my ass day in day out.

Though a Saab 9000 comes with stock forged pistons, and is easy to tune to over 450-500hp with a turbo, exhaust, IC and software. For $2500, you can buy one of those cars... and for the same price, you can have it embarassing M5's in acceleration. Though that doesn't make them an M5 by any means. There are many other tunable cars like this as well, it's not restricted to any brand.

My criticism on the cooling system is not how hard it is to replace... it's how unreliable it is. The water pumps, fans, etc. seem to be made of glass. At the Dinan shop they routinely had fans taking out radiators, or catastrophic water pump failures. If you can avoid touching the cooling system at all, stay away. Otherwise the cars never had any issues. From the sounds of it Mike, you don't want to tune your car... so keep it under warranty and make sure your cooling system is in perfect shape before it runs out.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

that right.. my last car was a very modd mk1 rabbit
running About 16-21 pounds of boast, sds front mount intercooler, custom exhaust, bov,cam extra larger 16v brakes it was sick and fun.. I called it my porsche killer
raced many new 911 and 911 turbos but weight to power very little could touch it.
now this is differnt/close but weights more.. But for a stock car out of the bx like this.. omg very fun
my wife doesn't like to be in the car when I have fun..
she has large tits, shes not fat but when its been driven hard (I mean the car) there in her face and it scares her...
I love how it handles my last car turbo (the wabbit) was fast but this is some what safe. funny to say when it drive from 100-210km most of the time!!!
2020 honda accord sport