2007 bmw 328i the biggest peice of shit!!

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
kg1961
Got wood?

2007 bmw 328i the biggest peice of shit!!

Post by kg1961 »

let start 54 week ago I bought a new bmw 328i loaded
the car now has 9700km and it's shit
up until may this year the car had 5400km and they had to replace the top end of the engine...(the tech said because I don't drive it hard) ya right!!
now on friday went on a road trip playing cat and mouse on the highway
every time I shift into 3rd it grinds.. like the clutch is not all the way to the floor
took the car into the dealer and they said because I have a oem shorter shift kit in the car it caused the problem again it is oem
for the last 2 days I have been dealing with bmw canada, calgary bmw, bloomsfeild bmw in Nj that sold me the part
they treat me like im some young punk kid that doesn't know what Im talking about or Im just trying to get something for free!!
I have to say never buy a newer bmw of any kind and the service sucks
anyone know a good lawyer in calgary!!!! :evil:
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

Have u checked ur local lemon law, thats what they cal lit here , would assume its same there? Here in fla if u buy a new vehicle, and the dealer can't resolve/fix the issue after 3 letters to the manufacter/dealer, supposedly you can get a new one, but ive never had to do this, or know any1 that has, but id check ur local laws-GOOOD LUCK, its look beautiful as ur avatar
as she walked out the door she expressed, 'enjoy your amp addiction'
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

OEM part installed by a dealer should carry warranty, no questions asked. Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

thats god telling you you should have gotten the 3 liter tt

thats shitty luck though...hope it works out
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

:roll:

Seriously, what a bunch of douche bags.

If the part is OEM and you had it installed at the dealer, they should absolutely warranty it. If it wasn't installed properly and is causing problems, they should do the right thing and FIX IT.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
kg1961
Got wood?

fucking car

Post by kg1961 »

5 days and no one has called me!!!!
nice
there are no lemon laws in Canada so Im fucked
if we had it they would have already replace the car in may.
It took 7 weeks to get them to replace my noisy lifters with 5600km on
after 5 times meeting with differnt people just bs
the sifter can't be installed wrong as it went into all gears before this happened.It links with a bolt and nut super easy change
I am so mad with Calgary BMW and BMW Canada!!!
2020 honda accord sport
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I'd say call the headquarters in Munich........OR drive it through the front window of the dealership and claim a brake problem.... :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Yeah, sucks that we have no lemon law here.

The lot I bought my 9-5 from... very shady as well (Heritage auto). Fuckers even used silicone to patch a leaking CV boot. Go figure it blew up after a few weeks and nearly took out my CV joint. Alternator also died a week after buying it, and the warranty they had written on the purchase contract MYSTERIOUSLY didn't transfer to any of the other copies... and the shop MYSTERIOUSLY lost the copy that had the warranty written on it, when I came to ask for my new alternator. Strange!! :roll:

Crowfoot Saab also tried to charge me $1200 for an Alternator, just because it's a "premium brand". Same alternator is sold on the Saturn LS series from the same dealer for $350. Fantastic that I get to deal with Saturn staff every time I've gone to the dealership as well. Gave me the wrong accessory belt three times in a row! And I have idiots trying to sell me on entry level Saturns because they think I'm some broke kid! Hah. At least at the BMW dealerships you aren't lumped in with econobox customers.

My dad's Honda dealership (Crowfoot Honda) religiously forgets to tighten his lugs or oil filters. Twice he's lost his oil, and three times his lugs have been so loose he almost lost his wheels! Two lugs even fell off on the road! And they always put his directional tires on backwards... I mean how retarded do you have to be? The service is so bad, he's refusing to buy a Honda this time around. He loves his car but the dealership SUCKS!

Fucking dealers here suck a big one. Pretty much par for any services in Calgary. This city is so damn corrupt... god I need to get out of here.
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

yes you do. you need to go some where warm,. a place where the beer flows like wine. a place where chubby girls instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano....a little place called P O R T L A N D
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

so lets see
BMW shit/
Honda shit
what other company should I look out for?
I was thinking going back to VW at least I can work on them I have owned 17 of them and my wife still drives one
this just make me sooooooo MAD :evil:
2020 honda accord sport
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

you just got a lemon bmw dude...don't write em off yet.

lexus IS?

(of course you will get mad at yourself when a punk in a bmw passes you...but its still a nice car)
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I don't blame the cars... but I don't think I trust a single dealership here. This city is just run by profiteering douchebags.

And Brian, I will only be a few hours away next summer :)
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

I agree with you! but my company car in 2004-2006.5 was a 2004 mini cooper classic. I didn't drive til 60 000km
It was in the shop for 145 in the first 365days and had 14 pages of service before the company just sold it to get rid of it
4 tranny, power stearing, etc, etc, etc
this is the same company here and the same owner
shit for the price I should have bought 5 or 6 Kia's and just throught them out after
2020 honda accord sport
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

stipud wrote:Yeah, sucks that we have no lemon law here.

The lot I bought my 9-5 from... very shady as well (Heritage auto). Fuckers even used silicone to patch a leaking CV boot. Go figure it blew up after a few weeks and nearly took out my CV joint. Alternator also died a week after buying it, and the warranty they had written on the purchase contract MYSTERIOUSLY didn't transfer to any of the other copies... and the shop MYSTERIOUSLY lost the copy that had the warranty written on it, when I came to ask for my new alternator. Strange!! :roll:

Crowfoot Saab also tried to charge me $1200 for an Alternator, just because it's a "premium brand". Same alternator is sold on the Saturn LS series from the same dealer for $350. Fantastic that I get to deal with Saturn staff every time I've gone to the dealership as well. Gave me the wrong accessory belt three times in a row! And I have idiots trying to sell me on entry level Saturns because they think I'm some broke kid! Hah. At least at the BMW dealerships you aren't lumped in with econobox customers.

My dad's Honda dealership (Crowfoot Honda) religiously forgets to tighten his lugs or oil filters. Twice he's lost his oil, and three times his lugs have been so loose he almost lost his wheels! Two lugs even fell off on the road! And they always put his directional tires on backwards... I mean how retarded do you have to be? The service is so bad, he's refusing to buy a Honda this time around. He loves his car but the dealership SUCKS!

Fucking dealers here suck a big one. Pretty much par for any services in Calgary. This city is so damn corrupt... god I need to get out of here.
What about Stadium Nissan? :D :D :D :D
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:What about Stadium Nissan? :D :D :D :D
They've gotten even worse since Jason left. :roll:

New shop foreman wants them to upsell EVERYTHING, even things their car doesn't need done.

Still, they are one of the "better" dealerships in my book. :?
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

OMG looks like I am fucked in calgary for a good nice car and service
guess I can't have both worlds
anyone had problems with VW?
2020 honda accord sport
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Re: item

mikelycka wrote:OMG looks like I am fucked in calgary for a good nice car and service
guess I can't have both worlds
anyone had problems with VW?
Nortland VW are scammers, too. My parents brought their total shit ass little Fox into their dealership (why, I don't know) and they wanted more than the car is worth (by like, four or five times) to fix the thermostat. Fuck'em.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Hmmm... before my dad bought his Accord, we were going to buy a used Passat from the Northland dealer. The car had cigarrette burns, stunk, creaky suspension, etc. We asked them if they would have the upholstery cleaned, and to fix the suspension issue before we bought it.... but they refused and said it had already been "checked". Yeah, when suspension goes CRREEEEEEEEEEEEEK every time you go over a bump, something is wrong, and you probably need to fix that before you go selling it. :roll:

One of the North East dealers tried selling me a Jetta that was running on three cylinders.

I haven't had any issues yet with my mom's Subaru dealership (Charles English) out in the North East. Her Legacy hasn't had a single issue yet, beyond needing a new clutch at 90k (totally her fault). If I had to buy a new car, it would probably be a Subaru.
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

Funny, My ford is still running very strong, after all the torture I put it through. runs better than the day I got it :lol: Sry had to, i know this is an import forum. Carry on.. You got to admit though, the mks does not look to bad.. pricey though

oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

That is one sweeeeet Lincoln. It screams drug dealer though. Cops would pull over and hassle every driver who looks one day short of 40. Fukn westcoast gang bullshit :evil:
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Yeah, no white person under 50 could get away with driving that :lol:

My Saab is running fine too Mac, what's your point :P
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

My Toyota is running well at over 200,000 miles :D
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:My Toyota is running well at over 200,000 miles :D
Yeah, and you've got the 3.Slow. I recently found out that apparently the 4 bangers are the engine to get in your generation, since they have nearly the same power, better fuel economy, and waaaaaaaaay better reliability (especially in terms of head gasket and timing belt). May have just been a few people's opinions however...

Edit: Yotatech seems to be in the air about it
http://yotatech.com/f2/3vze-vs-22re-54270/
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

I've heard the same.

The 3.slow does have more power than the 4 banger but nothing significantly so. The biggest thing people talk shit about with the 4 banger power is related to climbing hills on the highway where they can't maintain speed. It's true of the 3.slow on some of the steeper hills, too.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

I am a proud owner of a 2008 bmw 335i twin turbo
fuck its fast!!!!!!
the dealer bought mine and sold me this one and dropped the price 11 000
to make it up to me
all you have to do is bitch and tell new customer the stealership will fuck you
and file a bbe complaint/and bmw canada and they do thing????????
2020 honda accord sport