New 2010 Mustang revealed new power plants added

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Fringe cars like that are cool, and they get people talking... but what will determine life or death will be their ability to make quality entry level cars. For every SHO they sell, they will have thousands of base models sold under fleets, etc.

I think Ford is well ahead of the others in upping their bottom end quality however (akin to their European counterpart). Now if only GM could tear a page out of the Opel book...
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

That thing has some power..
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Mackenzie wrote:That thing has some power..
Of course at that price range it's standing against the Pontiac G8. Tough choice between the two... pretty much like the GTR-Z06 comparison. On one hand you have the simple pushrod V8 with a stick. On the other hand you have the automatic twin turbo AWD car with more tech.

Personally I would prefer the SHO/GTR just because of the tech boner they give me, but there's something to be said about the raw oldschool power in the G8/Z06 as well :)
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

Lets be honest here.. fords interior is definately getting better, chevys interior flat out sucks! have you seen the inside of a zr1, or a z06? It looks like a chevy malibo on the inside or an aveo.. I love chevys powerful engines, but they flat out cant make an interior period..