New ford taurus

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

New ford taurus

Post by Mackenzie »

Yes I said it, taurus. :lol: I thought maybe some would actually like it. Doesnt look half bad.. discuss

linky-
AB

]Image
fordtough1
Twisted's Boyfriend

Post by fordtough1 »

Gotta be honest, I'd roll it.

Don't look forward to working on it, but I'd roll it.
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

^ Agreed. It looks like a pretty sharp car, much sportier looking than previous years IMO. And I like that the A-pillar mount tweeters actually point towards the passangers and not aimed towards the windshield like most factory tweeters that are mounted there.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

What, you mean the Mondeo? The car I've been waiting for Ford to bring over here for ages?!?!? Yes, it's about damn time.

If Ford can sell those cars like hotcakes to snooty image conscious Europeans, it should be an even easier sell to Americans who would otherwise want to buy Japanese cars. With any luck they will bring the new Focus over as well... it's pretty slick, and the ST can fly too :shock:

And they are bringing out the new Festiva next year as well. It's about time we get compact cars back, since our compacts have grown to fullsizes. Today's Civic is nearly bigger than the Accord of only 10 years ago :lol:
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .........

I'd roll the shit outta that car. Looks alot like the MKZ also.........
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

My buddy had a 90 sumthin Taurus SHO and it fn hauled! No arm twistin to get me to roll wid it!
As for the Festiva..... I want them to come back with the baby blue and pink pinstriping like on the old models. I worked with a dude that drove one with blacked out windows and a Canadian Tire alarm in it. The only reason not to laugh at the poor guy was because he was slow inda membrane!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

The body looks amazing on that. As for the interior, still standard Ford junk.
Boomshackalacka
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

Francious70 wrote:The body looks amazing on that. As for the interior, still standard Ford junk.
To be fair to the car, it is just a taurus. Not a luxury sedan :wink: Still doesnt look bad though, I want to see it in person though.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

I've always wondered why Ford of Europe appealed so much more to me than good ol' American Ford. Glad they are finally bringing the nice ones over :)
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
Mackenzie

Post by Mackenzie »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:I've always wondered why Ford of Europe appealed so much more to me than good ol' American Ford. Glad they are finally bringing the nice ones over :)
Euros demand higher quality cars, while amaricans demand cheaper. That is my take on it..