Politicians Want to Use Tax Dollars-Crush Newer-Model Trucks

Have a car? Is it broken? Want to make it faster? Got cool pictures?
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

What's the age of consent in Oregon?
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
OldSchoolFool

Post by OldSchoolFool »

18 is the age of consent, unless you are the mayor of the "largest city in America with an openly" (pedophile) "gay mayor". In which case the "investigation" will clear him eventually.

Consent is such a gray area... we should really reconsider the statute. I think anyone over 9 can consent to just about anything a 42 year old wants, don't you?
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

OldSchoolFool wrote:18 is the age of consent, unless you are the mayor of the "largest city in America with an openly" (pedophile) "gay mayor". In which case the "investigation" will clear him eventually.

Consent is such a gray area... we should really reconsider the statute. I think anyone over 9 can consent to just about anything a 42 year old wants, don't you?
So it was technically illegal, then? Clearly the law should impose the same measures on your Mayor as they would with any other offender of statutory. Of course we all know how certain folks can get the special treatment.

Consent is a gray area. I suppose the law making consent 18 is that if you make the wrong judgement call or are tricked or persuaded into sex before this age, that there is some legal mechanism for punishing with the dirty trickster/persuader. Once you're over 18, it's your call and a bad judgement call is no longer someone else's fault.

Any chance there is evidence your Mayor paid for the sex?

Hopefully, the people of Portland will decide on this matter with their votes the next time an election comes around.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
OldSchoolFool

Post by OldSchoolFool »

Technically illegal. Admitted to by all parties. Lied about prior to election.

When a political opponent during the recent election of this pederast brought up the rumors/allegations the future mayor said this:

"this is one of the, you know, worst smears, you can say against a gay guy. It preys on the homophobic stereotype that gay men cannot be trusted with--young people."- Sam Adams :liar:

That person is now a political pariah for telling the truth.

According to law, we can't recall him until June. He'll go then. Even Just Out Magazine (a gay rag) has asked for him to step down. :cry:

Unfortunately, this means horrible questions for gay politicians. This ass just painted them all with his own broad brush. I don't care if the mayor is gay, just that if he is, he should prefer poking grown men in the behind :shock: rather than kids.
Yup, in Portland you only have to be 17 years old to suck down a Sam Adams. :roll:

I was kidding about consent. 18 seems to be a proven standard for adultism.