Amsterdam

Like snapping pictures? Amateurs, hobbyists and professionals all enthusastically supported!
SolacE

Amsterdam

Post by SolacE »

Just a few photos that I love from my trip to Amsterdam last week...
Attachments
DSCF1915.JPG
DSCF1915.JPG (183.6 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
DSCF1916.JPG
DSCF1916.JPG (329.42 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
DSCF1850.JPG
DSCF1850.JPG (206.41 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
DSCF1857.JPG
DSCF1857.JPG (254.73 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
DSCF1842.JPG
DSCF1842.JPG (177.8 KiB) Viewed 7829 times
[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/solaceravr/Misc/CopCar.jpg[/img]
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

So how was the smoke.............................................
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
bogart

Post by bogart »

ah....the real question arrises :D :D :D ditto that
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

Well my favorite was the AK47 which we got for 9 Euros per gram and my wife preferred the Blueberry which was 7.50 Euros per gram.

We smoked soooo much stuff its rediculous. Mako Haze, Blueberry, AK47, Super Silver Haze, White Rhino, White Widow, NYC Diesel, Trainwreck, Blueberry Haze, Lemon Diesel, Thai Stick, Cheese, Elephant, Elephant Haze, Jack Herrer, Juicy Fruit, Shiva, Northern Lights #5, Amnesia, Oceans Tweleve Haze, Sour Diesel.... I am sure there were others but details are a little hazy.

Also the hash was really good. We tried Caramello, Super Maroc, Super Polm, Royal Deed. Also got some Ice-O-Lator Hash that was a bit expensive. It was so sticky we couldnt get it out of the bag without tearing the bag open. It was a clearish brown color and pure THC. A little pricey, but a small amount of that would have my wife and I on another planet for a good 5 hours. It was unreal.

There was a shop called Eazy Times that had great brownies, cookies, and cakes. Much better than anywhere else we checked out. I bought a big cake for 10 Euros before we left and ate it for breakfast on the way to the airport. It sure made the plane ride a lot easier......10.5 hours is rough on a plane for me since I have back problems.

I will post a link to all 400 pics that we took as soon as I get around to uplaoding them to photobucket.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

nice.................

How was the redlight district? I've heard there is some kinky shit going on there too. :safe: Did ya go to the Heineken brewery? Post a link soon man. I'd like to see what ya took.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Nice pics; funny thing is that I live 10 min. from Amsterdam, but very rarely go there! :lol:
Going there by car is NOT a good idea anymore, since there is a policy to have as little cars in the centre as possable, making parking your car almost impossable, and redicilous expensive!
[Plus the chance you'll miss a window, along with some stuff that was lying in your car]; other people like to smoke too.....
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

You know what I thought was funny about Amsterdam? I didn't notice a single Petrol station ANYWHERE!
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

yeah there were no petrol stations in the city centre. however we did see some out near olympic stadium.

red light district was pretty cool. it seemed like the best looking girls were down at the end of the strip by old church. we actually sat outside a coffee shop by the church and smoked a few while watching the girls. great view from that shop!!!!

working on uploading the pics tonight....i think there are only about 400 of them!

we went to the heineken brewery for sure....but too bad I dont drink beer since we got tokens for 4 free beers since we were ushered out when a fire alarm went off.
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

I uploaded 250 of the pictures...here is a link

http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p139 ... am%202009/
JK

Post by JK »

that first picture was across from the train station????? i stayed there at the VICTORIAN. the grass hopper was my spot.... we have fam in england so we went back and forth... i felt that there was just as good weed here in the us. the best thing about ampsterdam was how u didnt have to hide it. u could go in and get what u wanted and off to the next place....
tonym

Post by tonym »

JK wrote:i felt that there was just as good weed here in the us.
yeah ..all dependent on the farmer...