Link to my website

Like snapping pictures? Amateurs, hobbyists and professionals all enthusastically supported!
soth

Link to my website

Post by soth »

Hey all,

I'll just post my two links to my website and facebook page. The website will have a few more of my pictures than facebook does.

http://www.kevinhaysphotography.com
http://www.facebook.com/kevinhaysphotography

Also for those who have facebook accounts it would be great if you like any of the pictures to click the "like kevinhaysphotography" button :)

Kevin
Head Unit: Eclipse CD5000
Amp1: Ti 500.4
Amp2: MPS2500
Crossover: Audiocontrol 6xs
High/Mids: ID CD1-E v1 Horns
Midbass: IDQ 6.5 v2
Subs: IDQ 12 v1
EQ: PG EQ215-X
trickyricky

Re: Link to my website

Post by trickyricky »

What do you get when you get a lot/bunch of likes? I never understood Facebook, main reason why i don't use it.
soth

Re: Link to my website

Post by soth »

trickyricky wrote:What do you get when you get a lot/bunch of likes? I never understood Facebook, main reason why i don't use it.
Hey trickyricky,

Basically just means your "post" has a chance to reach more people which in turn gets your name out there for more people to see your work. I don't have a personal FB account, just a business page and it seems FB wants you to now pay to "promote" your page.

LOL, I know people that stay on FB seems like 24/7 and posting everything they do seems like, from where they are going (big security risk there) to what they are eating when dining out.

For me it's basically trying to get my name out around the surrounding cities more so I can get extra cash on the side :) I've been really close to posting my mps2500 and ms2125 up here for sell :(

Kevin
Head Unit: Eclipse CD5000
Amp1: Ti 500.4
Amp2: MPS2500
Crossover: Audiocontrol 6xs
High/Mids: ID CD1-E v1 Horns
Midbass: IDQ 6.5 v2
Subs: IDQ 12 v1
EQ: PG EQ215-X