website

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

odd....just ran the same search and it shows up as the 7th result.
In that image it's the 4th result....shopping results is more of an advertisment.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

NewOldStock wrote:On another note - how do you get the SEO number higher?
It's a combination of a million factors. Mostly high page relevancy (good page titles and content), and having other relevant sites linking to you. I have a bunch of SEO optimization plugins installed, for example to change the url formatting so that the page title is in it. I also block pages that lower the pagerank, like the forum post reply pages, since they are not car audio related, or sections like the chatroom and lounge. I create dynamic sitemaps and set up browsing indexes for Google and other spiders to crawl our site easier.

So because PG (the most relevant result for "Phoenix Gold", links to us with a link that says "official Phoenix Gold forum", that will improve our search relevancy both because of who they are, but also because what the link says.

There's a lot of background work that goes into making a place like this capable of running itself :mrgreen:
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

I am glad that your forum becomes "official" (btw, did they even ask you?), and that that this loveable phorum gets more spread out on the internet.

But... The backside is all the fake idiots that are scamming us fanatics... I just hope that the family ties that many of us have here, do not die if this phorum gets way more famous. I have seen such things happen before...
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

maybe a request/invitation only space on the phorum? The Ninja Den or the Phoenix Phanatics or something?
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
Thunderdome

Post by Thunderdome »

NewOldStock wrote:maybe a request/invitation only space on the phorum? The Ninja Den or the Phoenix Phanatics or something?
that may be something to consider a little place for all us lifers to hang out :mrgreen: