New line on Facebook!

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

New line on Facebook!

Post by stipud »

It looks like PG has uploaded the new product pics to their Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wal ... 1202218..1

Let me know if you guys can't see the pics...
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

is it me or is that sad that they have more pics of FB than in this forum?for the new items
p.s im a fan also now
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Nice pictures! Spec´s would be great 8)
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

No shots of the Ti amps yet... Ti subs and components look like a cosmetically revamped RSD. Similarly the R stuff looks like a good improvement on Ryval as well, especially in fit and finish!

I'm guessing the R1 sub ~= Ryval, R2 ~= RSD, and Ti ~= RSDC. The R2 seems to share the basket with the Ti as well, instead of the old plain RSD basket.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

yeah, i noticed that too. the ti tweets especially
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

do I see a hint of copper on the Ti65cs comp set? that looks fun! hopefully its as good as the RSD comp set which is pretty universally viewed as an incredible set/buy.

man I really hope they didnt change much about the subs and comps... is it my imagination or does it look like the same crossover on the Ti comps as the R-comps?

Still not a fan of the foam surrounds on the low-end drivers, but its been a while since I bought a low-end driver so that may be the defacto-standard. just reminds me of the real old foam surrounds that would rot/deteriorate over time in the elements.

and I dont care what anyone says, I like the look of the R-amps. I dont know what it is specifically about them, but they just look good to me. The S-amps (at least the one pictured) doesnt do much for me though...

no pics of the Ti line of amps... kinda surprised they dont have the pics they posted here of the Ti up on the page, but thats just one more nugget that we get that the general population doesnt.

all in all, not a bad showing. I cant wait for real pics of everything they have at CES.

and I am a fan now too... woo fan #9 right after Bfowler and Itchy! heheh
SLICK

Post by SLICK »

Seems they added this too :

Phoenix Gold new “Ti-Series” high-end amplifier line will consist of four models, two 4-channel amps & two mono block models. Models are Ti1500.1, (1500W x 1) Ti2500.1, (2500W x 1) mono block amps and Ti600.4, (150W x 4) and Ti800.4 (200W x 4) four channel models. Ti-Series features include overbuilt dual unregulated power supplies, hand-wound power supply transformers, isolated pre-amp section, an extruded aluminum heatsink with Evenflow technology, and easy click for exact crossover settings with audio precision quality control.

Phoenix Gold new “R-Series” amplifiers consist of five new models three mono block amplifiers and two 4-channel models. Models are R250.1 (250W x 1) R500.1 (500W x 1), R1000.1 (1000W x 1), R300.4 (75W x 4) and R500.4 (125W x 4). R-Series features include audiophile complimentary bi-polar output transistors, a robust unregulated power supply, high level input with signal sensing turn-on, and LPL44 ready.

Phoenix Gold new “S-Series” amplifiers consist of two new models one mono block amplifiers and one 4-channel model. Models are S1000.1 (1000W x 1) and S400.4 (400W x 4). S-Series features ultra small size for custom or limited space installation, audiophile complimentary bi-polar output transistors, robust unregulated power supply, high level LPL44 ready, RMD remote voltage display port, and oversized direct insert power and speaker terminals.

As a part of the historic tradition of Limited Edition models Phoenix Gold introduces the next generation “The One.” This is the most powerful mono block amp ever produced by Phoenix Gold, capable of being strapped to produce up to 22,000 watts. “The One” features include, 3oz gold plated circuit board, six internal power supplies with hand wound transformers. This 50lb monster is for the serious mobile audio enthusiast or dedicated professional and must be seen to be believed.

The new Phoenix Gold subwoofers introduced at the show will include the entry-level R1 and R2-Series subwoofers (10” and 12” with single or dual voice coil), as well as the pro-level Ti-Series (10” & 12” with dual voice coil). These subwoofers boast a sleek and refined look, as well as performance specs that are guaranteed to have people talking about the new Phoenix Gold in 2010 and beyond.

Phoenix Gold will also introduce two series of coaxial speakers, as well as two series of component sets. The R-Series coaxials will include the R65CX, (6.5”) R57CX (5”x7”), & R69CX (6”x9”). The higher end Ti-Series of coaxial speakers will include the Ti5CX (5.25”), Ti6CX (6”), Ti65CX (6.5”) Ti57CX (5” X 7”), and Ti69CX (6” x 9”) models. The R-Series component set consists of a single model – R65CS (6.5”) – while the Ti-Series offers two, the Ti6CS (6”) and Ti65CS (6.5”).
Our Rides :
2008 Ford EdGe Limited , Blazin Copper
2004 Ford SVT Lightning , Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L Eaton Supercharged . Powered By Memphis .
2003 Dodge Ram - Stock Stereo , Added Memphis sub and Amp
1997 Dodge Ram - Kenwood / Soundstream / Eclipse / Memphis / Rockford Fosgate / PG

My PG collection : For Sale.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Is it just me or does the woofer remind ya of a Rockford T1.......... :hmm:
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

ya kinda now that you say that :idiot:
2020 honda accord sport
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

very much like the rockford t1...
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

The T1 is a badass woofer...............
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
dedlyjedly
Silent but Dedly

Post by dedlyjedly »

All right fellas, I'm off to the show to see if I can dig anything else up.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

dedlyjedly wrote:All right fellas, I'm off to the show to see if I can dig anything else up.
Bitchin. Finally some Phorum representation. Wear your shirt if you've got one :D
bruther

Post by bruther »

Is anyone taking pics at the show....I want to see their booth.

Its also shocking that they haven't updated their site with the opening of CES...that's just bad business.

`
1-Phoenix Gold Outlaw
1-Phoenix Gold Bandit
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

bruther wrote:Its also shocking that they haven't updated their site with the opening of CES...that's just bad business.
I was thinking the same thing... where is the new PG website AAMP?
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I was told it would be launching in March...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Bryce @ AAMP was kind enough to forward me their CES brochure!
Attachments
PG-brochure.pdf
(2.63 MiB) Downloaded 366 times
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

wait - the Ti line of amps isnt fused?
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

NewOldStock wrote:wait - the Ti line of amps isnt fused?
IIRC the only fused high end PG amps were the MS series.
shaheen

Post by shaheen »

Only the MS275 was not fused.
AKA Shaheenk
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

already let the wife know her car was getting upgraded to a Ti 800.4 when they are released...

god love her for allowing me my vice.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Woohoo, different tiers of entry level gear :no:

I see that none of the amps have a 10x multiplier :idiot:

The only line that comes with a decent crossover is the Ti :violin:

Are these Max or RMS ratings ?

91 dB S/N ratio on all the amps :(

I notice " The One "says 11K @ 1 ohm......didn't the review say it would only do 9,419 at 16V ?

No woven tinsel leads on any of the subs....but the Ti mids do :doh:

The R-Series components use the same grille's as the Ryval line did :hmm:

I guess I'll wait for them to try again.
Last edited by dBincognito on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kg1961
Got wood?

fuck

Post by kg1961 »

tom thanks for the post
but i have to say im not happy it just looks like a recovered ryval.
Alot of know i spend money on toys allot but not this year only becaue the product. shit show me a minty outlaw ,ms2125,900.7, al ti or a minty zx cash in hand ....
i don't know what to say for many years like 12 i have loved pg but im not in on the new line at all..... :(
it like clarion very high end nice deck in 2000-08 than in 2009 WTF????they are cheap crap..
just my 2cents.
sorry to say it
2020 honda accord sport
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

RF also named there's P1, P2, & P3.
PG's R1 and R2?

They made me think of the RF subs when I first heard the names, R1, R2.

FYI, their ZX series would be considered High End yes? They were fused.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
Irongoats

Post by Irongoats »

Nice stuff now let's see the prices.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is Honor!