The AAMP PG

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

ttocs wrote:If you do not like our opinions, you will hate them when you see they could be right. I hate it too...........
That's the thing... COULD be right. Your arguments are all speculation. You're delcaring them guilty before they have even made a step. Here's your arguments in a nutshell.

Has anyone at AAMP told you specifically there will be no birthsheets? Where did you get this idea? Morgan specifically stated regarding the Ti series... and I quote:
http://phoenixphorum.com/post133031.html#133031
- Audio Precision System Two Production Line testing
So the Ti amps get AP benched from the factory (IN CHINA WOW!).
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

if they didn't do birth sheets for the roadster, why would they for the rest of the series? Wouldn't it take something away from the roadster(That it should have had but)?

I am sorry my pesamism is annoying you guys and I will stay clear of this section from now on as it obviously doesn't belong.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

ttocs wrote:if they didn't do birth sheets for the roadster, why would they for the rest of the series? Wouldn't it take something away from the roadster(That it should have had but)?

I am sorry my pesamism is annoying you guys and I will stay clear of this section from now on as it obviously doesn't belong.

1st, maybe because the roadster is made from 2 existing amps. that are cea2006 rated (granted its cool to see if your amp is under rated)

2nd, roadster was produced by rodin, new amps are produced by AAMP. 2 completely different companies
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Roadster is another amp made by another company at another time. Who knows why it didn't have birthsheets? This forum is about PG's current revival, not dragging them through the mud based on speculation, strawman arguments and slippery slope rhetoric.

If you love the company like you claim to do, you should focus your effort on promoting them. Offer constructive advice instead of conjuring up worst case scenarios and doomsday theories. You don't have to tow the company line, and you don't have to like everything they do. Be vocal about your beliefs but understand that there's a lot more than your or our wishes to worry about. Business dynamics can be damn complicated, but I think if we all do our part to help the brand become what we think it can be, then at least we can say we tried.

Long live PG!
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

ttocs wrote:if they didn't do birth sheets for the roadster, why would they for the rest of the series? Wouldn't it take something away from the roadster(That it should have had but)?

Your pessimism is welcome here, I am one of the biggest pessimists, cynics and no-wayers I know - I even made a career out of it - but all of the negativity that you feel SHOULD be directed at Rodin, not AAMP/PG (IMO).

The Roadster not having a birth sheet was/is disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. If I had heard anything bad about the RSd amps, I wouldnt have picked one up, but other than their looks, I havent. Heck, I havent heard anything bad about any PG amps other than the Xenons, which sucks because I wanted to get one of those for my wife's car to replace the RF amps she has now. Of course, having seen pics of the new gear, I am glad I waited...
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold