2010 PRICE LIST.........................whats the deal?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

thats about right. those are similar to the rsd/rsdc prices.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
andy600rr

Post by andy600rr »

OK guys, I'm going to play devils advocate here and I'm sure I'll get flamed for this........

I don't think its a wise idea to have the dealer cost shown here......

Am I interested to see it, yes. BUT this is a public forum and many times we have all bitched and moaned about the demise of the 'Brick & Mortar' stores we all used to have close to us.

By having the dealer cost shown on a public forum isn't that just giving a consumer some firepower to go into a dealer and beat them own on price as much as possible?? I'm not adverse to people getting a good deal, but the fact of the matter is that unless these stores can make money, then they'll be out of business and you will have no choice but to purchase the product via the internet.

Its a simple fact that without profit, a business is not viable. Why not give the retailers a chance to make some coin.

Further to this, if everyone knows the dealer cost of an item and trys to buy it for that price (or as close to it as they can get), does'nt that in turn devalue the product???

We were all so happy when AAMP picked up PG and hoped that it might start a return to the heydays of the 90's for them. Devaluing the product will only drag PG back into the downward spiral it was in prior to AAMP.

My $0.02.

Flame on :twisted:
M25 x 2, M50, M44, M100, Original MS 275, MS2125 & MS2250 (with shroud), XMax 15, White EQ215X, EQ232, PLD1,BLT, MX3, AX-406A, Basscubes, + Soundstream, Earthquake, RF, Boston, OZ Audio & KEF
cojones

Post by cojones »

I agree, I forgot this was public. Deleted.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

yeah, you're probably right.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Hit me in a PM with the prices please.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Thanks for keeping this under wraps. I would have felt bad making that info public :shock:
KHPower
Location: In the Phoenix Phorum's boiler room , east of the janitors closet

Post by KHPower »

I think a authorized dealer can charge higher prices not only to stay in business but also to protect warranties and offer support and really no hassel returns on products.

i remember years ago it was almost impossible to get warranty replacements without a legit receipt from a reputable dealer for a lot of car audio brands.

Money talks , no matter how you try and protect a brand. You have 100,000 bucks to blow on some audio gear to resell your gonna get a excellent price and be able to sell it for super low prices. I do agree that when you sign a agreement with a audio manufacturer or distributor that you should sell there items for there set pricing.Its the best way to go because there the ones that have your back when you need to replace a customers amp ect...

I can recall of a few companies that had secret consumers try and buy there own product for well below cost just to straighten out its dealers.

Sorry for the mumbling :whistle:
[color=#8040BF]Kenwood 993
Team Sundown:4500D
(2) Digital Designs 9500's
6 Cubes tuning 3 HZ
Team Kinetik: HC3800 ,(2),1200s (2) 600's
Factory Authorized Kinetik ,Sundown,MB Quart Dealer[/color]