T-Shirt give-away

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

ttocs wrote:are you sure you were one of the first 25? I got the confirmation email a couple of weeks ago.
I guess you and me were typing our adresses at the same time, and there is a lot of guys with much later posts that got their t-shirt.

So NO, I am not sure of that I am one of the 25 - but I am pretty sure.
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

pnyryd wrote:
AVICJR wrote:Can you add an option to buy a shirt? Not much PG gear in Texas........ you guys can you use all the extra advertising you can get down here. :wink:

Not to pick, but I'm sure Portland will be well represented with shirts and I'm sure more people know about the Phoenix Gold brand there then let's say Houston.

This wasn't meant to offend or "call out" anyone, just a mere observation, opinion.
I agree
X2.

But I did observe another thing.... I did read somewhere that "it will be a limited run of 25 t-shirts only". BUT if you dropped by their stand on the show, you'll get one, and a frisbee... So I guess they have lots of them.

There is a lot of guys in here that are willing to pay shipping (and even the t-shirt), but no response...

I have also been online with both Morgan and Kevin in here lately, where they have posted in other threads. I write this, because I guess there are others in here that have observed that there has NEVER been made a comment to all the internationally issue of this debated case...

I could "understand" if they would not ship overseas due to shipping costs, but in this case - I get the feeling that they just run over me with a 18-wheeler...

I think I`ll just let this go, and unsubscribe to theese threads - and buy me a fake reprinted one next time I am on vacation in Spain or something. It won't matter, cause I would never wear the T-shirt due to collecting reasons...
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

its removed
Last edited by kg1961 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Perhaps posting everyone's email address on a public forum isn't the best idea. The addresses will be harvested for spam bots in no time.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
GlasSman

Post by GlasSman »

fuzzysnuggleduck wrote:Perhaps posting everyone's email address on a public forum isn't the best idea. The addresses will be harvested for spam bots in no time.
True.....I received one today advertising fiberglass pruducts. Worded kinda weird and very NON native English sounding.

Kinda fairy tale English diction.

Anyway....I totally missed the boat I'll pay for a shirt.

That has to be doable as I'm positive others will agree with me.
////Alpine/PhoenixGold/MBQuart/ImageDynamics/Soundstream
SLICK

Post by SLICK »

Don't feel bad , I sent the questionaire thing like 5 minutes after it was posted , and I didn't get one :( .... And people after me time wise got there shirts :(:(:(
Our Rides :
2008 Ford EdGe Limited , Blazin Copper
2004 Ford SVT Lightning , Dark Shadow Grey 5.4L Eaton Supercharged . Powered By Memphis .
2003 Dodge Ram - Stock Stereo , Added Memphis sub and Amp
1997 Dodge Ram - Kenwood / Soundstream / Eclipse / Memphis / Rockford Fosgate / PG

My PG collection : For Sale.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

Your shirt would just fall off anyways because you are too ...........................................SLICK :roll: :lol: sorry I had to :lol:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

SLICK wrote:Don't feel bad , I sent the questionaire thing like 5 minutes after it was posted , and I didn't get one :( .... And people after me time wise got there shirts :(:(:(
Me too I saw the list of confirmation emails and I know for a fact I signed up before 3 others on that list. Not sure why that happened if it was done fairly but I still hope I will get one somehow.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

Well i rocked my shirt at the local soundoff this past weekend..yup

and i hit 135.3 db at 27hz with my one 12 and ms2125 on a TL
did a 137.5 at 33hz lol
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!