website updates

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Kevin Siegel

website updates

Post by Kevin Siegel »

As you all know the new website is continually being updated, we have added a new feature a 360 degree view. We just started adding this so not all products have this feature yet. Please check out S1000.1 S400.4, R1000.1, R500.1, R300.4 and more to come.

One last note thanks for all the images we received we will continue to cycle through the images and change things up so keep an eye out if you sent an image sooner or later it will make it on the site.

Kevin Siegel VP of Marketing
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

THANKS KEVIN!
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

We dont want too look at your crappy products :P
Just kiddin ofcourse, thanks for evrything, and keeping us up to date Kevin :clap:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

I just noticed - maybe I am slow - that you have a new Digital Voltage Display and a new LPL under a heading called "upgrade your amp" but there is no "Misc" or "Install" section that has those parts in it so we can see them clearer/better.

Image Image

If they both will work with the Roadster66 and are the same flat black finish instead of the wrinkled black finish, I will definitely want to get my hands on them...

Are you guys planning a "Miscellaneous" section where you will have stuff like that?

IMO - it would be a good idea to advertise that kind of thing in a more direct fashion

Couple of website bugs:

The TI1500.1 doesnt have the same "upgrade your amp" header with these two images below it... can the 1500.1 use an LPL and Voltage Display?

I dont know if it was intentional or not, but the image for the TI1500.1 is actually an image of the TI2500.1 - may not be a big deal, but all the other images are of the correct amps... seems odd that the 1500.1 is the odd-amp-out.

MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

NewOldStock wrote:I just noticed - maybe I am slow - that you have a new Digital Voltage Display and a new LPL under a heading called "upgrade your amp" but there is no "Misc" or "Install" section that has those parts in it so we can see them clearer/better.

Image Image

If they both will work with the Roadster66 and are the same flat black finish instead of the wrinkled black finish, I will definitely want to get my hands on them...
Except the Roadster doesn't have an RMD port. You'd have to splice it in somewhere along your power wire or d blocks.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

dwnrodeo wrote:
NewOldStock wrote:I just noticed - maybe I am slow - that you have a new Digital Voltage Display and a new LPL under a heading called "upgrade your amp" but there is no "Misc" or "Install" section that has those parts in it so we can see them clearer/better.

Image Image

Except the Roadster doesn't have an RMD port. You'd have to splice it in somewhere along your power wire or d blocks.
ah crap! I havent looked at the roadster since the day I got it so I completely missed (or forgot) that it didnt have a port. DAMN!
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
denim

Post by denim »

Website looks great. Surprised there is not more write up and text on the different models and lines.