if you have a local dealer post it

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

can we get a complete list of all the dealers?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Also we have had some dealers ship product for people that we out of their area. If you know which products are interested in, make a few calls. There is nothing prohibiting dealers from doing a telephone order transaction.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

thanks, I will start calling all my local shops to see if they carry your produc :clap: t... It seems so much easier then you or morgan cutting and pasting a list that is probably on a different file on the pc you use at work :? . It will be great to keep calling them every month too to see if they have picked it up yet! :roll:

now multiply that by every member on this forum and it would be amazing how much time you could save all of us, especially since I am basically asking for a treasure map leading to your product :idiot: .......
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

ttocs wrote:thanks, I will start calling all my local shops to see if they carry your produc :clap: t... It seems so much easier then you or morgan cutting and pasting a list that is probably on a different file on the pc you use at work :? . It will be great to keep calling them every month too to see if they have picked it up yet! :roll:

now multiply that by every member on this forum and it would be amazing how much time you could save all of us, especially since I am basically asking for a treasure map leading to your product :idiot: .......
you missed what I said, if you don't have a dealer close you can call one to order product. the best way to see if you have a dealer close by is to use the purpose built dealer locator on www.phoenixgold.com

I do not suggest you call random car audio shops to see if they carry the line but if you know what product you want and there is no dealer close, call any of them on the dealer locator and place your order via phone.
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I was considering the new amps but would never buy them with out first listing to and seeing them so hopefully you will find someone in souther indiana that will carry them. I did you locator and and pulls up shop in illinois and ohio hours away. Hopefully you can continue to sign up more dealers as it seems like slim pickin so far...
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

we will only sign on a dealer that can be trusted with keeping the product off the internet. unfortunately that is what takes time, not because the product is unsuitable. All I can say is continue to check the locator because as soon as a dealer gets product, they are placed on the locator
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Also in your case I think we have been talking to Dr. Dashboard in Evansville
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I just tried to stop by there this afternoon to pick up some 8 awg cable and was going to ask while I was in there. Rick is a good guy.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

AAMP217 wrote:we will only sign on a dealer that can be trusted with keeping the product off the internet. unfortunately that is what takes time, not because the product is unsuitable. All I can say is continue to check the locator because as soon as a dealer gets product, they are placed on the locator
Any word on anything near me ?

Cocoa/Cocoa Beach/Melbourne/Orlando........anything in that area as of yet, or any talking going on ?
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

the fucken locator doesent work for us igloo peeps :idiot: stoopid yanks!!!!!!!!!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

ask your local penguin.

Yes I know...
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:the fucken locator doesent work for us igloo peeps :idiot: stoopid yanks!!!!!!!!!
Gentec International is distributing it for Canada. Give them a ring and they should be able to point you in the direction of the dealers they are going to sell to.
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

Any dealers on in the Boise, ID area? Aspen Sound and Dicks Stereo are really the only places left anymore. I think both sell AAMP stuff....just curious. :)
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

AAMP217 wrote:
oldskoolmseriesfan wrote:the fucken locator doesent work for us igloo peeps :idiot: stoopid yanks!!!!!!!!!
Gentec International is distributing it for Canada. Give them a ring and they should be able to point you in the direction of the dealers they are going to sell to.
thanks dude!!!!!!!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Audiophiliac wrote:Any dealers on in the Boise, ID area? Aspen Sound and Dicks Stereo are really the only places left anymore. I think both sell AAMP stuff....just curious. :)
Aspen Sound is a loyal AAMP customer and they have been for many, many years. It is 50/50 with Aspen because of the stores they have in other markets. We are working with them and even if they do pick it up I wouldn't expect to see it before 2011. Check the thread I started here for some more info.

http://phoenixphorum.com/small-market-d ... 15157.html
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

chevyx02 wrote:Are there any dealers in Georgia yet?
Standard Electronics
1822 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30904
Phone Number: 706-738-3414

Kimball’s Mobile Electronics
2313 Abercorn
Savannah, GA 31401
Phone Number: 912-236-2971
walker01s10

Post by walker01s10 »

I saw that you got a dealer in Mckinney Tx. Have you tried to talk to Earmark Car Audio they use to be a big seller of Phoenix Gold stuff. Infact they still have the old power display in their stores.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

walker01s10 wrote:I saw that you got a dealer in Mckinney Tx. Have you tried to talk to Earmark Car Audio they use to be a big seller of Phoenix Gold stuff. Infact they still have the old power display in their stores.
Yes and they are interested in picking up Phoenix Gold but it will take some time before they will bring it on and the dealer in McKinney would have to drop it for them to now be eliglbe again. Their other stores would be eliglbe (also an obstacle for them is that they sell their proiducts online and the new PG is a brick and mortar only line so you can not even advertsie pricing on the web). They also are heavy in JL Audio and Rockford and PG needs full support it can't be a fill-in type line for a store to have success with it and that takes time. You can inquire to Earmark again but if you want to see the new PG in stock in McKinney now, drop by and see Dan and Devin and UCD Car Audio.

Also have you asked them why they do not have the new Phoenix Gold?
walker01s10

Post by walker01s10 »

Right now the only thing they are really selling is JL and Alpine. They stopped selling rockford stuff awhile back. When I asked if they were going to sell PG they said they were looking into it.

I hate the Addison store so I mainly go to the Plano store where my friend Frank is the manager. Which by the way if you have ever talked to him he is in the hospital in critical condition. He fell at the house and cracked his skull.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Audiophiliac wrote:Any dealers on in the Boise, ID area? Aspen Sound and Dicks Stereo are really the only places left anymore. I think both sell AAMP stuff....just curious. :)
Talk to Johnny at Aspen in Boise, he is one of the main guys in the Aspen Sound hierarchy that is involved with picking the lines they carry. You just happen to be close to the Aspen Sound nerve center of car audio.
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

Yeah I know Johnny really well. He used to work with me. :) I will go talk to him and give PG a good plug.
buzzy54

Post by buzzy54 »

ttocs wrote:can we get a complete list of all the dealers?
We should have new dealers soon in:

Roswell, NM
Dublin, CA
Hilo, HI
Amarillo, TX
:clap:
Stay tuned.
ED
Do it right or just don't do it!
dontlookatme

Post by dontlookatme »

dublin out of all cities in ca? when are u guys gonna be working on so cal?
3x ti600.2, 1x ti1000.2 (hidding in the closet),1x 6.5 ti elite comp (front), 1x 5.25 ti elite comp (back), 2x XO crossovers, 2x tantrumX dual 4 ohm, zero point full power+ ground wiring
6x pc-ccc zero point rca
storage for the rest of my stuff
crtlv

Post by crtlv »

Dont forget Us as a new dealer In Las Vegas NV.
And for all you califorina people i dont mind taking phone orders and shipping cal overnight either.

TOTAL ECLIPSE
7185 w Sahara Ave
Las Vegas NV 89117

Tel -(702) 222-0809
Ask for Luis
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

you don't mean internet sales do you? :naughty: