The One Sneak Peek

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

itchnertamatoa wrote:mmmm, now I need to save up to buy #1
:snooty: I for sure know how to prevent that scenario :snooty:
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

Bfowler wrote:
ttocs wrote:I am just afraid that they became the exact same thing they once were to me, too expensive for me to afford!!!!
well luckily they found a way to manufacture the products more cost effectively!

:hurr: ZING
lets hope it works, it looks like a beast and the parts cost alone is starting to scare me.

I would love to get a job if my health allowed it, I would also love to be recognized as disabled so that I could at least support myself that way.... Hopefully it will all work out...

What is the possibility of the first few going out on the forum after all the employees get their picks? I think it would be a good way to show appreciation as well as an easy way to make a sale....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

itchnertamatoa wrote:mmmm, now I need to save up to buy #1
I was thinking the same as you, Itchy. But suddenly I recalled that PG does not ship overseas. :hmm:

But the amp is overcool. Honestly, I could easily have a couple of theese amps and the new ti-series woofers back in a showtruck to introduce The Norwegian market to the mighty new PG...
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

.......................... :shifty:
I can get my hands these amps and would be happy to make sure they jump a ship over the water for any of our overseas bruthers........ :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!