PG will have NO internet sales... piss-poor decision IMO

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
dontlookatme

Post by dontlookatme »

MW3 wrote:[quote="NewOldStock"

But don't forget our priority is independent retailers without those, there is no Phoenix Gold...
how does this work?

goes aamp > audio shop > us

so if there is no shops then its aamp > shops
and thats it? the only audio shops around me are places i wouldnt even buy at yet alone let them install. why the hell would i want some 20 year old cholo put drywall screws and electrical tape in my car. i rather drive it to the desert and shoot holes in it.
3x ti600.2, 1x ti1000.2 (hidding in the closet),1x 6.5 ti elite comp (front), 1x 5.25 ti elite comp (back), 2x XO crossovers, 2x tantrumX dual 4 ohm, zero point full power+ ground wiring
6x pc-ccc zero point rca
storage for the rest of my stuff
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

dontlookatme wrote:the only audio shops around me are places i wouldnt even buy at yet alone let them install. why the hell would i want some 20 year old cholo put drywall screws and electrical tape in my car. i rather drive it to the desert and shoot holes in it.
ROFL

regardless of the direction of the conversation, thats a seriously telling and funny statement.
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
NewOldStock

Post by NewOldStock »

MW3 wrote:
AAMP is the world's leader in OEM integration and car accessory products for a reason. Take a deep breath, have a little faith, give us some time. We just launched more products in the last 3 months than the last 4 years combined...
and I can buy all of those integration pieces and car accessory products... online.

best of luck to AAMP and PG.

In a few years when everything has settled in and online sales actually happen, I will be curious to see what the financial status of PG is.
MX2 Crossover
Sapphire 1.5x - Sold
Roadster66 #11 - Sold
(2) RSdC 102 10" Subwoofers - Sold
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

and I can buy all of those integration pieces and car accessory products... online.
Yup. I have Stinger and Sound Quest accessories in my Burb and really like them. The Stinger Pro line is great! All purchased through Darvex online. Very happy with their service.

... Now I wish I could buy a new PG amp from Darvex! Ti1500.1 please.

And yes, I do want it shipped to my door with free shipping. Last week I was out of town two days and put in 57 hours at work. Not to mention the 2.5 hours I spend commuting on a normal day (to and from)... Then I have soccer/softball/and swimming with the kids all weekend. God forbid I have time to wash the car or plant tomatoes... You see where I am going with this? I do not want to go shopping at all unless it is to get a suit tailored, which I physically must be there for.

I do not boom. I do not compete. I just want a nice sound system for my traveling enjoyment.

FWIW I think it is great that AAMP is actually listening and participating in this Phorum. A++
2003 Saab 9-3 Vector: Faital, Dayton, JBL,+ DIY mixed up mess
1979 Porsche SC: Kenwood X-994, X100.2, RSd6.5cs
1971 Chevy C-10: wind noise