accessories?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

Phoenix gold wiring accessories was a huge part of what made phoenix gold IMO. Of course the amps are great, but having top notch matching install accessories was awesome.
gbody805

Post by gbody805 »

In my last install.
All of the non-PG blocks that I had to buy from other vendors were hidden while the ones from PG I found were installed in sight.
Even the smallest of things like ground block junctions that were not PG were hidden.

AMMP really should rethink their stinger only gear.
Kenwood H/U
Elite 961
Elite 61
2X Xmax 15"
2X Ti elite 12D
2X Ti 600.2
Ti 1000.2
Ti 800.1
2X Ti1200.1
eulogious
"Loogie"

Post by eulogious »

Ya, I think the price of some of it proves this point for sure! I am glad I have found some of the cool install goodies, just makes my car "seem" nicer, and trust me I need every bit of "nicer" I can get :lol:

I really think an "elite" line is necesary if they truly want to bring PG back to it's roots. AAMP seems to have done a good job so far with the new ti gear, now lets see some baller accessories to match those new, beautiful amps! Even if they add the "By Stinger" onto it in SMALL letters, it would still be ok. :pray:

Nothing against the Stinger stuff, just saying having matching gear, AND install gear is just killer. Makes for a super clean and nice install, even if it is just a simple install. Then when you go all out with all matching gear, it's just sweet :D
KDC x869
MB Quart RVF-216 6.5
SLD44
white zx450v2
white zx500
white BassCUBE
RSdC124
ZP Fuse Distro
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I guess for me,
Using brand-X accessories is like wearing nike shoes, adidas track suit and a converse cap..... It just don't look right.....

I'm not saying spend tons of money on ALL of the little things PG used to sell but batt terms, distro and connection bits would be nice.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I think they should bring it back as only a high-end line similar to what they made at the end. it is a completely diferent style from stinger and different price range as well. Leave the entry level crap to the stinger people as that is what they are good at, but I think there is a market for the high-end stuff. Anytime one comes on ebay there is a bidding war so we know there is a demand for this stuff....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

I would either buy used PG accessories, wait for them to make something, or simply not have them. If I absolutely had to have it, then I would wait until I had PG.
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

It would be nice to see some pg install bits, but I currently run Stinger expert series in my car and stinger helix/expert in my wife's car. I love the rcas and dblocks (the old expert series is nice).

Maybe in due time they will release something though...
[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/solaceravr/Misc/CopCar.jpg[/img]
rscecil007

Post by rscecil007 »

SolacE wrote:It would be nice to see some pg install bits, but I currently run Stinger expert series in my car and stinger helix/expert in my wife's car. I love the rcas and dblocks (the old expert series is nice).

Maybe in due time they will release something though...
Which version of the rca's do you run? I think there are 3 versions of the HPM expert line?
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity."