Phoenix Gold Parts

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Killa_Cam

Post by Killa_Cam »

thanks for a reply, hope someone repost's when/if they decide.. i can use a few cases
JK

Post by JK »

i will be out there this week. :)
flprojekt

Post by flprojekt »

I had sent an email earlier this year and received a response that all parts were on hold and I would be contacted once the parts were OKed to sell. I just sent another email today asking about the status of the parts again as I am still looking for a M100 shroud. I got a response back that they didn't have any. I'm not sure if there's anything really left to buy at this point. Oh well, that's what I get for not buying the extra shrouds a couple years back when I first inquired about them........
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

If you had a chance to buy shrouds direct from PG afew years ago it was more than afew.... :hmm: I bought almost all of the rest of the M series stuff that they'd let go of about 2 years ago. And I was in and out of PG 3-4 times a year since the mid-late 90's as I live in Portland..... I asked more than once about any of those laying around needing a home. :D

Welcome to the phorum.... Where are ya from?
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
flprojekt

Post by flprojekt »

Yeah it was probably more around 2001-2002, I'm originally from NY but relocated to Vegas. I used to have a bunch of PG stuff back in the mid 90s but unloaded alot of it. The only thing I have left is the M100. Its been sitting around not getting used for about 2 years and I now have the itch to put it back in service after I can find someone competent to service it.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

flprojekt wrote:Yeah it was probably more around 2001-2002, I'm originally from NY but relocated to Vegas. I used to have a bunch of PG stuff back in the mid 90s but unloaded alot of it. The only thing I have left is the M100. Its been sitting around not getting used for about 2 years and I now have the itch to put it back in service after I can find someone competent to service it.
Here you go, this is about as competent as it gets.

http://phoenixgold.com/support.aspx
Attachments
PG_12v_Flat_Rate_revised_01-12-10.pdf
(891.62 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
flprojekt

Post by flprojekt »

Thanks Zak, I appreciate it

I was advised by Kevin that they didn't. Could have been a mix up in communication also.

I just sent an email asking about service on the amp.

Either way, thanks for the help everyone. If anyone comes across an m100 housing, let me know. I would like to have a housing with the original graphics on it again!
gbody805

Post by gbody805 »

AAMP217 wrote: Here you go, this is about as competent as it gets.

Hey Zak.
Just a question on repairs.
As you know some of the amps are having problems with leaking caps.
Will these be replaced with the normal service or will I be able to ask for this to be done?
Kenwood H/U
Elite 961
Elite 61
2X Xmax 15"
2X Ti elite 12D
2X Ti 600.2
Ti 1000.2
Ti 800.1
2X Ti1200.1
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

gbody805 wrote:
AAMP217 wrote: Here you go, this is about as competent as it gets.

Hey Zak.
Just a question on repairs.
As you know some of the amps are having problems with leaking caps.
Will these be replaced with the normal service or will I be able to ask for this to be done?
They will only repair/replace defective parts as far as I know but I am sure you can ask to have anything replaced. I will find out for you though...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

That's what a service WAS here in Portland....... A cap change better be included or why send it to get fixed when it'll just be back within the 90-day repair warranty is up......

If I'm spending $150 I'd expect it to be done.....
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
rednike

Missing screws

Post by rednike »

Hi:
I am actually missing some of the screws for my Octane and reactor, any way I mind able to find it here?! Oh...also some speaker wire screw for bandit...
Outlaw x1
Roadster x1
Octane x1
Reactor x1
Ti 400.2x1
Ti 600.2x1
ZX475 x1
Ti 2500.1 x1
----------------------------
2010 Toyota Highlander 3.5 4WD
The Golden One
Quarantined
Quarantined

Re: Missing screws

Post by The Golden One »

rednike wrote:Hi:
I am actually missing some of the screws for my Octane and reactor, any way I mind able to find it here?! Oh...also some speaker wire screw for bandit...
ever so often screw set's show up on ebay but that could take for ever im not sure if you may have a hardware store that sell's machine screw's but if so you could take a screw with you to see if they have the same one as your's.
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

what screws exactly for reactor and octane?

i have some and i am sure valeks has some also- i bet so anyways

m
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

that will be hard to tell I know that the octane uses about 4 different screws to hold the top on. Different types, sizes, I was amazed how they were all different.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

and if I can give anyone a hint on how to work on an amp like this and not loose where each screw is, take a large 3" thick piece of tape and put it down, sticky side up right infront of the amp you are about to take apart. Take two pieces sticky side down and then use those to hold that piece, sticky side up right infront of the amp. Now remove one screw at a time, when you are done put them on the tape, with the head down so that they will stick to the tape directly infront of the screw hole it came out of. When you are done removing them all carefully move the piece of tape so that none of the screws are knocked off. When you go to re-assemble now all you have to do it pu the tape right back infront and match them up.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audiogood

Re: Phoenix Gold Parts

Post by audiogood »

I am looking for 2 case for zx475ti and a case for an zx600ti ... if u got them I want them .. lol...
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
dudedmc

Post by dudedmc »

Do I see a white 900.7 shell? anymore info on it? Price.
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

I am also looking for an 900.7 ti case ... If you have one I will buy it ...
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
Epoch

Post by Epoch »

Sorry to resurrect an oldie but...

Did all of the old bits and pieces get sold/shipped out etc?

I like shiny and new :)