Phoenix Gold Free 1 year PAS mag subscription

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
money-b

Post by money-b »

I 3rd that proposal! TI 800.4......i won't get greedy...i'll take a single channel TI! Lol!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

First no shirt that I know I got in on time now this which there is proof in the thread I was in on time. Whats the deal don't offer stuff free if not gonna back it up.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

I know i was in on time and got an email but no Mag. :-s
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

yea I think something got lost. Oh well I am still not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

this is what we get for trusting Canadians....dirty so n so's
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Fuck it, I'm going out and just buying the fucking thing. This waiting shit is taking entirely too long.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

Bfowler wrote:this is what we get for trusting Canadians....dirty so n so's
i have never got mine so this kinda suck im done with them
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

money-b

Post by money-b »

so are we all out? i mean shouldn't they at least inform us of this? i mean if you were told you were in (which i was told) than shouldn't they at least tell you you're out? this whole fucking thing sucks balls! it's even funnier that we're all getting pissed off that we don't get a free 6 subscriptions of a $4.95 magazine! :lol: :lol: :lol:
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

Why shouldn't we be pissed off they offered something that you had to be lucky enough to be in the 1st 50 to sign up like its some kind of fucking limited item and then don't send out fuck all. I hope the new PG is run better than their promotions are because this is a pretty shitty way to gain respect of new and old customers by offering stuff and not honoring it. Another thing that pisses me off if money-b got a confirmation that he got in in time why didn't I get a conformation I signed up way before he did this whole PG promotion stuff stinks. I guess don't expect stuff that they offer and you won't be disappointed.
Its not a magazine I would probably buy regularly because it has too much ricer car crap and not enough audio stuff but who knows if I would have gotten my free subscription my views might have changed and I might have subscribed. Now like kg I am done with them.

money-b

Post by money-b »

just went to there website http://www.pasmag.com/ to try and see if i could get some answers....and guess what.....they're ofline it says....wtf? how can they be offline? i guess i'll try tomorrow.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

gridracer wrote:Why shouldn't we be pissed off they offered something that you had to be lucky enough to be in the 1st 50 to sign up like its some kind of fucking limited item and then don't send out fuck all. I hope the new PG is run better than their promotions are because this is a pretty shitty way to gain respect of new and old customers by offering stuff and not honoring it. Another thing that pisses me off if money-b got a confirmation that he got in in time why didn't I get a conformation I signed up way before he did this whole PG promotion stuff stinks. I guess don't expect stuff that they offer and you won't be disappointed.
Its not a magazine I would probably buy regularly because it has too much ricer car crap and not enough audio stuff but who knows if I would have gotten my free subscription my views might have changed and I might have subscribed. Now like kg I am done with them.
Didn't Zak give you some amps though? :hmm:
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

stipud wrote:
gridracer wrote:Why shouldn't we be pissed off they offered something that you had to be lucky enough to be in the 1st 50 to sign up like its some kind of fucking limited item and then don't send out fuck all. I hope the new PG is run better than their promotions are because this is a pretty shitty way to gain respect of new and old customers by offering stuff and not honoring it. Another thing that pisses me off if money-b got a confirmation that he got in in time why didn't I get a conformation I signed up way before he did this whole PG promotion stuff stinks. I guess don't expect stuff that they offer and you won't be disappointed.
I am looking into the situation to see where the breakdown has occured and Eric is the only one has gotten any amps free to my knowledge unless he had to send them back after reviews.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

Didn't Zak give you some amps though? :hmm:[/quote]

I think that everyone that helped give cash to Slick ect for Grid paid for the amps. It was still nice for Pg to sell something before they were released but I'm going to be less on the pg Band wagon
It suck for Candains and with no online looks like we are screwed][/quote]
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

they have PG at Visions Mike...
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Empty promises to LOYAL enthusiasts..................... :naughty:
The hopes of AAMP/PG doing kool things for us are qwikly becoming just that.....hopes.

What ever happened to some of us getting to demo gear...... nothing :snooty:

:( ME of all people hate to say it but it's coming to light that the hype AAMP has pumped into us was just that.....hype.

Can anybody at AAMP make any of us here a solid promise to come through with some kool shit.... Even for Tom of all people..... He should be the first to get some goodies as this IS his site......
am I wrong.................... :hmm:

Now I'm not saying give everybody free gear....That's rediculous.... But by show of hands, how many of us have anything from the new line.....?
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

stipud wrote:
no kevin gave me some amps that is great he followed through with his word with doing that no the money slick raised did not go to aamp for the amps they were a gift from kevin at aamp. As far as the magazine campaign its a shittty deal for everyone that rushed to sign to get something offered free only to be disapppointed in the end. For me this is now twice that a promotion got me excitd about something and then in the end end up with nothing. Why do it if there is no follow through. I am done with pasmag.I was supposed to install the free amps and kevin was gonna do a story about me and put my truck on pasmag online but I don't have the ability yet to work on an install and really I couldn't careless about being in pasmag now. I will still do the install to honour my end of the deal as soon as the docs ok me to lift anything heavier than 10 pounds but that is likely another month away.

Thumper88

Post by Thumper88 »

FuzzyHoNutz wrote:Now I'm not saying give everybody free gear....That's rediculous.... But by show of hands, how many of us have anything from the new line.....?
New line? Closest dealer 200 miles away? :violin:
I could really care less about the magazine...pretty sure I did sign up in time, no confirmation though.
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

Thumper88 wrote:
FuzzyHoNutz wrote:Now I'm not saying give everybody free gear....That's rediculous.... But by show of hands, how many of us have anything from the new line.....?
New line? Closest dealer 200 miles away? :violin:
I could really care less about the magazine...pretty sure I did sign up in time, no confirmation though.
Exactly what I was going to say. So we don't get free stuff. Oh well, I wasn't going to get anything anyways so what am I out?

As for the new gear, I would love to buy some new subs to replace my XS 10's, but with the closest dealer in northern Wisconsin (8 hours away), I will have to wait.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have to say that the re-release has been a little dissapointing how slow things are going. We keep hearing that there will eventually be a dealer near us but it is a hurry up and wait type of situation. Then you tell everyone that you will give them a 6 month free subscription, but that doesn't happen and then when it doesn't you will not eve acknowledge the post to maybe let us know what has happened.

I have never bought a line that I have not heard, and it looks like I will not be able to hear the new line so.....
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

i just got a confirmation email from pas mag!

maybe this will still happen!
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I had an original email but nothing now :( .

I gave up on this long ago, not gonna get my hopes up now again :naughty: :violin: .....
holmis

Post by holmis »

spam them on facebook... that should open their eyes, since its a well use promotional channel for them.....

http://www.facebook.com/pasmag

:shock:
Old School PG Fan/Collector & Jeep fanatic...
Madman in a nuclear mode!!
2x FAS, 3xReactor, MS275, MS2125, M25, M44, 2xMPS2240, ZX450, 3xZX350, 2xZX250, 8xPG Original Jacket, Box full of BassQube`s Xmax8,10,12, 2 sets of BostonAcoustics 6.5.3 + + +

My Buyer & Seller Ratings : http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15269
My CV Recone service: www.cerwinvega.multi2net.com
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

I got a confirmation email today from them. It said the first issue would arrive the week of October 18th...

:hurr:
BigDaddy

Post by BigDaddy »

I just got an email as well. Better late than never.