S400.4 "pre review" issues...

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I believe Paul said "stupid design issue" NOT "stupid marketing people issues"............. :roll:
................wowzerz.

So how does she perform....... :hmm:
All I've heard is what's wrong........ so what's right........... :study:
I luv the size of these beauties and hope they sing like Beyonce cuz they're sexy...... :drool:
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Post by Eric D »

Well, partially why I have been taking so long on this review is I have been running into a lot of issues. The fan being one of them.

I am not getting very much power (far less than rated) from the amp, and I have been going over my methodology to make certain I am not doing something wrong.

I can at least set one item straight for the record. The amp sounds good. I listened to it different ways and with different materials and it certainly has good clean PG sound, which really is the most important aspect.

But, aside from good sound, it should still give you what you are paying for, and I have yet to verify that.
Got "schooled" by member shawn k on May 10th, 2011...
No longer really "in tune" with the audio industry, and probably have not been for some time.
Hands down the forum's most ignorant member...
Don't even know what Ohm's law is...
Misfire

Post by Misfire »

Looking forward to the finished review Eric! So do you get to keep the gear you test???
MS275, MS2250ta, MS2125TA, Bandit, M44, ZX200, EQ215, EQ230, TX2, PDL1, TBAT Trans+Recvr w/cable
12voltjunky

Post by 12voltjunky »

Misfire wrote:Looking forward to the finished review Eric! So do you get to keep the gear you test???
You deserve to keep it but if PG won't let you, I will
provide my shipping address. :P
1- Zx 400 Ti
1- Ti 600.2
1- Ti 500.4 (resurrected by valeks1)
2- Ti 500.4
2- Ti 1000.2
2-Ti RMD, Lpl, PG 1/0 Ga
Ti 6.5 comps, Ti 5x7 coaxials
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

So where are we on this Eric......??????
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!