What Kind Of Stuff Would We Like To See With LE Amps ?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
KUB3

Post by KUB3 »

A new 2250 in terms of looks, but more understated, no larger than a 2125, packing four channels of 250rms each. Could be used to run a two way active on it's own, or run a full system of passive comps plus a sub.

Or a 2250 in terms of looks as above, but only the size of an MS275, packing 250rms x2.

I would have zero interest in anything larger than those. Mono amps, or sub amps, silly themes etc hold no appeal at all. Keep it compact to medium sized, well made, classy.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I agree that it should not be a mono. As I said I would like to have a "one" but it would be just to say that. I would have no intentions of changing everything around to accomadate that one amp.

I am afraid even the roadster will have done better then the one and those are even still available.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

A little off topic but I would really like to see a top of the line only Phoenix Gold accessories (Fuse blocks ,terminals ,Wiring .....) No budget stuff.
And some 8" subs would be nice I would really like to kick the kickers I have for some new PGs.
Sonus

Post by Sonus »

A six channel based upon the 3 x ZX350/400ti looking like they were placed in downsized but lengthened ZPA-chassis.
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

ZTwenty8SSR wrote:A little off topic but I would really like to see a top of the line only Phoenix Gold accessories (Fuse blocks ,terminals ,Wiring .....) No budget stuff.
And some 8" subs would be nice I would really like to kick the kickers I have for some new PGs.
x2 on the 8" subs...
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I would swap out my 4 mbquart 8's in my stang if pg made a killer 8.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Sonus wrote:A six channel based upon the 3 x ZX350/400ti looking like they were placed in downsized but lengthened ZPA-chassis.

I'm all for anything that would resemble the ZPA's, I love the look of them more than anything else.
12voltjunky

Post by 12voltjunky »

DD line for sure :pray:
Also a beefed-up Roadster 66 w a built in DD would be killer IMO.
but give it a crossover section more comporable to the original Ti line :P

styling ques? classic and timeless.
1- Zx 400 Ti
1- Ti 600.2
1- Ti 500.4 (resurrected by valeks1)
2- Ti 500.4
2- Ti 1000.2
2-Ti RMD, Lpl, PG 1/0 Ga
Ti 6.5 comps, Ti 5x7 coaxials
jbob0124

Post by jbob0124 »

I think we should have a "What would you like to see from PG" thread... :lol:

We all seem to be adding things we'd like to see other then LE amp related things.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

jbob0124 wrote:I think we should have a "What would you like to see from PG" thread... :lol:

We all seem to be adding things we'd like to see other then LE amp related things.

We've got like 3 of those threads............... :lol: :lol:
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!