Small Market Dealers - NEED YOUR INPUT (US ONLY)

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

AAMP217 wrote:
waynehead wrote:A/C Audio Video, Parkersburg, WV, Fuckin A
I think we chatted about them sometime ago, did you ever stop by the shop? How'd it look? Also were they a previous PG dealer?
Yeah the shop is nice, they are currently dealing jl and memphis...Ill have to stop by and lay a seed.
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!
buzzy54

Post by buzzy54 »

Irongoats wrote:Fry's Electronics/Las Vegas, NV/Yes
Total Eclipse has just become a PG dealer.
They have product in stock.
They are on West Sahara.
Give Luis a call and he'll be glad to help you.
702-222-0809
http://www.totaleclipselv.com/gallery.php
ED
Do it right or just don't do it!
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

not sure I would trust fry's. They do some funny sales there....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

No Fry's unless you are speaking of a Fry's not is not part of the chain. also like Buzzy said we have a local brick and mortar in Vegas. I would check them out.
chevyx02

Post by chevyx02 »

Just wanted to give you a heads up on our Georgia dealers. As of now:

Standard Electronics
1822 Gordon Hwy
Augusta, GA 30904
Phone Number: 706-738-3414

Kimball’s Mobile Electronics
2313 Abercorn
Savannah, GA 31401
Phone Number: 912-236-2971

have product in stock.

Best
Zak

Both dealers are atleast 2 hours one way from me. You need to try and get. Audiozoo, kens or audioshop to carry your product. The first 2, audiozoo and kens are in Macon and audioshop is in Warner robins. All three dealers are about 30 minutes from me and would cover middle GA perfectly........ Also to mention Audiozoo in Macon, GA use to be the #1 Phoenix Gold dealer in GA until Phoenix outsourced to China........ and Aamp should know this

Thanks,

Steve
thedeal7235

Post by thedeal7235 »

btw, sound solutions was originally fairfax, va-then roy moved the shop to manassas,va- i know this b/c roy is who turned me onto to sq.&pg-pg used to ship him test amps before production, he used to build ALL my systems- unfortunately I learned a year ago he passed away-the sound solutions in chantilly,va is not the same-btw, i live in orlando now and cant stand audio excellence-they ARE not carrying the product&seem to only want you to buy audisson or jl- id like to see diego,audio fashion/orlando carry pg-he is polite,honest&he shook my 5yr.old daughters hand upon meeting her, thaty really impressed me,btw he was in car audio mag back in 96 or 98 for building a killer zx450zx500 show car system-he knows his stuff!!!!
as she walked out the door she expressed, 'enjoy your amp addiction'
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

chevyx02 wrote:
Both dealers are atleast 2 hours one way from me. You need to try and get. Audiozoo, kens or audioshop to carry your product. The first 2, audiozoo and kens are in Macon and audioshop is in Warner robins. All three dealers are about 30 minutes from me and would cover middle GA perfectly........ Also to mention Audiozoo in Macon, GA use to be the #1 Phoenix Gold dealer in GA until Phoenix outsourced to China........ and Aamp should know this

Thanks,

Steve
Thank you for the heads up, thats what this thread is for. Audiozoo in Macon has been a long time AAMP dealer and we want them to expand from carrying Stinger, PAC, iSimple, Best Kits, etc... and also carry Phoenix Gold. It seems like the natural progression. That is out of my territory but I am familiar with Audiozoo. Thanks again for the input.
Irongoats

Post by Irongoats »

buzzy54 wrote: Total Eclipse has just become a PG dealer.
They have product in stock.
They are on West Sahara.
Give Luis a call and he'll be glad to help you.
702-222-0809
http://www.totaleclipselv.com/gallery.php
ED

I didn't see they've become a dealer will check them out thanks.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is Honor!
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

i been talking to a shop and they have set the ball rolling

Advanced Car Audio
Hilo Hawaii
call Bruno Kim
808-935-6565

Tell him i recommended him to u folks
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
Hextall 27

Post by Hextall 27 »

Parts Express, Dayton,OH YES

The dealers that are located in Cincinnati/Dayton,OH , Audio Advantage, are a damn joke, very little actual knowledge on your product, shady installs, the typical small shop that has come about after the death of the hobby in the late 90's. Getting to demo product at these stores is next to impossible.

Parts Express was a dealer for the lower end and all accessories it would be great to see them carry the full line especially because they are one of my companies suppliers and I could offer PG products professionally installed.
I do one off custom installs as part of our family business. I have ASE, MECP certs and experience, and a long history of electronics work for companies like Best Buy, Circuit City all the way to General Motors and Allison Transmission.
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Hextall 27 wrote:Parts Express, Dayton,OH YES

The dealers that are located in Cincinnati/Dayton,OH , Audio Advantage, are a damn joke, very little actual knowledge on your product, shady installs, the typical small shop that has come about after the death of the hobby in the late 90's. Getting to demo product at these stores is next to impossible.

Parts Express was a dealer for the lower end and all accessories it would be great to see them carry the full line especially because they are one of my companies suppliers and I could offer PG products professionally installed.
I do one off custom installs as part of our family business. I have ASE, MECP certs and experience, and a long history of electronics work for companies like Best Buy, Circuit City all the way to General Motors and Allison Transmission.
Is the name of your company Parts Express?
Hextall 27

Post by Hextall 27 »

No I am with TRI Audio Division. I do business with Parts Express, I used to buy Phoenix Gold install accessories from them all the time. I do custom installs on an appointment only basis, it would be great to have your products at Parts Express because I personally would use my car to demo the new line of amps for my customers.
buzzy54

Post by buzzy54 »

brenzbmr@sb wrote:i been talking to a shop and they have set the ball rolling

Advanced Car Audio
Hilo Hawaii
call Bruno Kim
808-935-6565

Tell him i recommended him to u folks

We are just waiting on the Dealer Ageement to arrive here.
Bruno told me that there is a great following of PG enthusiasts there and he is working on his opening order.
Stop by and let him know what you need so he can make sure you are covered.
We will post them as a Dealer as soon as product is on the way.
ED
Do it right or just don't do it!
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

Hextall 27 wrote:No I am with TRI Audio Division. I do business with Parts Express, I used to buy Phoenix Gold install accessories from them all the time. I do custom installs on an appointment only basis, it would be great to have your products at Parts Express because I personally would use my car to demo the new line of amps for my customers.
Unfortunatly there will be no distributors or internet retailers setup with the new line of Phoenix Gold. We have to have a way to keep the line under control and not have iot whored out to every ebay store and online retailer on the planet. It is the started of the race to zero.

http://phoenixphorum.com/pg-will-have-n ... 13884.html