pasmag

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
dontlookatme

Post by dontlookatme »

car audio vs asian girls with big tits. i dont know what trumps what but id say im happy with both
3x ti600.2, 1x ti1000.2 (hidding in the closet),1x 6.5 ti elite comp (front), 1x 5.25 ti elite comp (back), 2x XO crossovers, 2x tantrumX dual 4 ohm, zero point full power+ ground wiring
6x pc-ccc zero point rca
storage for the rest of my stuff
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

Yeah I got mine....but it is pretty lame. :|
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

jbob0124 wrote:Got mine in the mail today too, thanks PG and Pasmag...The misses wasn't too fond of it. :idiot:
Why would she care it was free, Or was she jealous of the ladies inside?
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

its ok I guess. While I like having a large number of cars to look at the lack of detail/pictures of them is a little low. I would like some detials about the car to learn about it more then half a paragraph can tell. Still wish it was not all imports, would have loved to see a mustang in it. I could see why it would upset a wife as there are just about as many girls and they have just as good of a description of the girls as they do the cars.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Stryker

Post by Stryker »

In defence of Pasmag, I have been reading it for quite sometime, not regularly but from time to time. This anniversary issue is more like an overview of their entire past feature cars. I was not entirely impressed with it either. the regular monthly edition is usually quite good and features a good amount of audio reviews. Plus it's Canadian :-s, Give it a chance, the next issue should be different. If you're hoping for more American cars, they do not have many of those featured, from time to time yes but not very often.
screw car audio, I'd rather go fast....errr, wait a minute.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Re: pasmag

Post by dBincognito »

So, loved my free year......just signed up for 3 years and got me a shirt.......I want to say thank you to PG for hooking it up, given me some quality reading material while I was in the bathroom this year. :thumbs: :thumleft: