Question for Morgan.

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Starunit10

Question for Morgan.

Post by Starunit10 »

Morgan, coming up on August 25 is Importfest at the metro Toronto convention center. I was looking in pasmag and noticed that it they call it Canada's Biggest and Baddest car show ! Will Phoenix Gold be there ? This would be an excellent chance to see all the new gear ! I still do not have an amp from gentec (waiting for a boat or something) and this would quench my thirst for new product. Temporaily. I do not normally attend this event, but the peek at new PG would guarantee my attendance ! well, ok maybe the models would get me there too but new PG would be tops !

What do you say, Will PG be at Importfest 2012 ?
Collection Growing..........
MW3
Morgan @ PG

Re: Question for Morgan.

Post by MW3 »

If we are attending it will be driven by Gentec, our Canadian dist. Sorry I don't have any more details at this time, if I hear something I will let you know ASAP.
Morgan West
Phoenix Gold Product Manager
Starunit10

Post by Starunit10 »

That sound's like No, If we Canadian's are having to rely on Gentec intl for this, I am putting money down on no. Morgan I was hoping the answer was going to be something like" yeah, I just loaded the devestator showcasing all the Elite gear onto the truck and it should be in Toronto by Thursday!"

Maybe next year. :cry:
pdelgadinho

Post by pdelgadinho »

Seems so illogical that a company trying to push the "rebirth" of a product would leave it in the hands of a distributor that seems to have no desire to do anything with it here in Canada. Me thinks other factors must be at play here.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

does that mean that ya can't have it shipped from a us dist? I know there would be customs but...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Starunit10

Post by Starunit10 »

Customs brokerage fee, duty, tax, and of course the very unfavorable exchange rate. plus shipping. What if something is wrong send it back at my cost ? It would be nice to have at least one dealer.

At this point Audison is a better purchase for me here in Canada !