Phoenix Gold Logos

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Kirghiz

Phoenix Gold Logos

Post by Kirghiz »

I'm looking for some of the new Phoenix Gold logos to dress up my install. I'm looking for a chrome name plate of this to go over my amps:
http://www.aiv.de/images/upload/PG%20Logo-Gold2.jpg

If it doesn't exist I can get a guy I know that is a machinist to make one I suppose out of that because that one is fairly high rez, but if PG offered something for sale, I'd rather just get it from them. Looking for something in the 1-2"H x 12-18"W range.

I'm also looking for a hi-rez full version of the Phoenix logo that is in the forum header on this site. I'm going to have 4 10's in an offset trapezoid shape, and I want to make (or purchase if it's available) a decal to set on top of the sub box in between the subs, sort of like this:
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k51 ... 35db11.jpg

The phoenix I was working with wasn't high enough resolution to be blown up to 10-12" so I didn't bother making the text logo match the phoenix logo. It was just to give an idea of what I am looking for. The one in the forum header looks like it is high rez, and if the forum admin has the entire image and wanted to hook me up, I'd be forever in his debt. :D

Thanks in advance for any help.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Phoenix Gold Logos

Post by ttocs »

what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

Thanks! Didn't see the Phoenix there, but I trawled through Phoenix Gold's facebook photo album and found a nice one. I mocked up what I am thinking about doing. Obviously the part of the image that is inside the speaker ring will be trimmed off with a razor blade, but I think it'll turn out to be pretty cool.
http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k51 ... a02a76.jpg

Now I just need something to put over the amps......
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
PhuckinGood

Post by PhuckinGood »

Hi, how did this turn out?

I am now looking for a high resolution version of the following image in the same colourways. I need it to be able to size up to 40cm then I can extend the width to what I need in photoshop. If anyone can help that would be great as a bit stuck :(

Alpine CDA-9886R
PG ZX250v1
PG ZX350v2
PG ZX450v1
PG Elite .65cs
PG QX 5.25
PG Ti12 sub x2
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I'll have a go at it later tonight, but I'm not optimistic. Once they're shrunk down it's damn hard to make them large again.

I like the colors in that one though. It matches the blue LED's on the amps better than the gold.
PhuckinGood

Post by PhuckinGood »

Kirghiz wrote:I'll have a go at it later tonight, but I'm not optimistic. Once they're shrunk down it's damn hard to make them large again.

I like the colors in that one though. It matches the blue LED's on the amps better than the gold.
This would be my worktop over a hidden kitchen in my camper build, thought I could print it and glue down then use polyurethane over the top, gotta be better than dull old worktop.

Thank for any help and trying, I guess another option would be airbrush but so far have had no luck finding a guy who can do it, fingers crossed but as you say it gets blurred when you zoom in.

Hows yours, looked great in that mock up...
Alpine CDA-9886R
PG ZX250v1
PG ZX350v2
PG ZX450v1
PG Elite .65cs
PG QX 5.25
PG Ti12 sub x2
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I actually didn't go with that. They found a guy that could etch the plexi, and ran a solid sheet all the way across the box, and then backlit it with blue LED's. It's in the install section here, somewhere near the top.

I didn't have too much luck with it last night trying to blow it up to 12"x12", but i'll try again this weekend. I'd like to make it into a window decal, so I want it to look good too.
Galfond

Post by Galfond »

Kirghiz wrote:I'm looking for some of the new Phoenix Gold logos to dress up my install. I'm looking for a chrome name plate of this to go over my amps:

If it doesn't exist I can get a guy I know that is a machinist to make one I suppose out of that because that one is fairly high rez to read about the venus factor to lose weight but if PG offered something for sale, I'd rather just get it from them. Looking for something in the 1-2"H x 12-18"W range.

I'm also looking for a hi-rez full version of the Phoenix logo that is in the forum header on this site. I'm going to have 4 10's in an offset trapezoid shape, and I want to make (or purchase if it's available) a decal to set on top of the sub box in between the subs, sort of like this:

The phoenix I was working with wasn't high enough resolution to be blown up to 10-12" so I didn't bother making the text logo match the phoenix logo. It was just to give an idea of what I am looking for. The one in the forum header looks like it is high rez, and if the forum admin has the entire image and wanted to hook me up, I'd be forever in his debt. :D

Thanks in advance for any help.
I like that one too @phuckingood. Are you able to share the larger version?