Stickers, Logos, and Emblems

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
mvpolo2k3

Stickers, Logos, and Emblems

Post by mvpolo2k3 »

Hi all. Not sure where else to put this but if its in the wrong spot mods please move it. I have a collection of OLD PG stickers that are bad, they wont stick anymore, and I need to remake them. I have a plotter, and I have already scanned and converted the old stickers. I know I can make these for my own use, but are there limitations on making them for other people? I also have a CNC mill that I was contemplating making billet engraved end-plates and emblems for amps and for projects. Any thoughts guys? Anybody need stickers made?

Heres what an old logo off my MS2125 looks like all cleaned up. Before and after:
Before, on the end cap:

After:
Kirghiz

Re: Stickers, Logos, and Emblems

Post by Kirghiz »

Not sure about the legality of it with PG, Morgan would have to comment, but I wouldn't mind some custom CNC speaker grills made from the new rising phoenix logo.
Attachments
Phoenix WP.jpg
Phoenix WP.jpg (44.02 KiB) Viewed 16941 times
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
mvpolo2k3

Post by mvpolo2k3 »

if that was a monochrome image its totally doable. the problem with a picture like that is all the details, and the colors. I put it in my 3D software, and doing it with the relief of dimension doesnt look very good. If it was black and white I could do a simple outline engrave cut and it would look very clean!!

This is more the style I do on a daily basis:
Attachments
IMG_3308.jpg
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

morgan wil not have an issue with it right up till the time you start mass producing them and selling them as a profit. Hell ebay is filled with copies for sale. I have a bunch of other decals if you want some scans of different designs.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
mvpolo2k3

Post by mvpolo2k3 »

Im not really planning on mass producing them, but if guys want one for a back window, plexi, or install Id be glad to give them a good deal on a couple. Most of the files I have are older, and Im always looking for other variations and clean pics of all the PG logos. Im working on digitizing the end caps off my MS2125 so I can cut some sample pieces. I know there are some amps out there that are damaged or rusted from poor treatment, and a new end cap would look sweet, whether it was paint matched or polished! As far as stickers go I know ebay is full of knock-off logos. I try to keep to the custom realm. I can cut them any size that you guys would need, from 1" tall to 24" tall. Ebay cant do that :-)

ttocs pm me with what you have, and if you want any of them turned into stickers ill hook you up!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I think our resident powder coater has the end caps for a couple of amps digitized already and has a special technique to lay them out over his fresh powder and then clear over it for a nearly identical look to the stock caps. Not sure the material he uses but it doesn't stick up like vinyl does.

Whatcha want?

I also have a vinyl cutter that I need to fire up shortly for a new project. As much as I love the original look of them all I kinda would like to swap all the pink for maybe a pg blue. Never really been a pink dude, let alone hot pink and really don't think it would look right on my green/black mustang.
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

here is thread of the first artwork app i did back like 3-4 years ago.

since then i have learned alot and gotten pretty good with it.

http://www.phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15689

check sig link for more pics of artwork on amps/plates etc

m
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
mvpolo2k3

Post by mvpolo2k3 »

Hyde, that work looks amazing!! Im not too big into the laser printing stuff, I do mainly plotting work and CNC stuff.
LowandLoud

Post by LowandLoud »

I am looking for an image of the old slogan "NO LIMITS". I want to make a windshield banner for my truck and am having trouble finding what i am looking for. Color can be changed at the print shop but want to stay traditional with the purple and yellow. Considering a "PG" centered in the background but not sure. The entire logo with the RCA and everything is way too big. If anybody has anything like this saved somewhere i would greatly appreciate a copy. Thanks

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Hope this helps 8)
DSC02652.JPG
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
LowandLoud

Post by LowandLoud »

Not sure if they can work with that but.... its the best i have atm.

Thanks Joerg

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
Tony_jr_LGND

Post by Tony_jr_LGND »

ttocs wrote:I think our resident powder coater has the end caps for a couple of amps digitized already and has a special technique to lay them out over his fresh powder and then clear over it for a nearly identical look to the stock caps. Not sure the material he uses but it doesn't stick up like vinyl does.

Whatcha want?

I also have a vinyl cutter that I need to fire up shortly for a new project. As much as I love the original look of them all I kinda would like to swap all the pink for maybe a pg blue. Never really been a pink dude, let alone hot pink and really don't think it would look right on my green/black mustang.
hey could you email me about those scans or sending a couple my way, we could work something out
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I could fire up the scanner. Which ones do you want?
Tony_jr_LGND

Post by Tony_jr_LGND »

ttocs wrote:I could fire up the scanner. Which ones do you want?
The phoenix gold logo with the V shaped red cable and the one without ir, the pg logo and any chance you have the standard phoenix gold writing that is on the elite 11 amps and etc. Id be fine with any of these
holmis

Post by holmis »

I have PG logos in vector somplace on my PC...

Old School PG Fan/Collector & Jeep fanatic...
Madman in a nuclear mode!!
2x FAS, 3xReactor, MS275, MS2125, M25, M44, 2xMPS2240, ZX450, 3xZX350, 2xZX250, 8xPG Original Jacket, Box full of BassQube`s Xmax8,10,12, 2 sets of BostonAcoustics 6.5.3 + + +

My Buyer & Seller Ratings : http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15269
My CV Recone service: www.cerwinvega.multi2net.com
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

holmis wrote:I have PG logos in vector somplace on my PC...

Can I get a copy of those please?
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

x2 I could use the one for my alternator.
NOT 2 OLD YET

Post by NOT 2 OLD YET »

ttocs wrote:I think our resident powder coater has the end caps for a couple of amps digitized already and has a special technique to lay them out over his fresh powder and then clear over it for a nearly identical look to the stock caps. Not sure the material he uses but it doesn't stick up like vinyl does.

Whatcha want?

I know this is an old post, but are you making these? Or do you know someone that is? I am really looking for the 1st gen with the RCA cable (The smaller one in the middle) for my truck.
Collection And Still Growing:
M-100, 50,2,44s, and 25
RT 66 #0840, Outlaw#1005, Bandit#1884, MQ430
MS2125, MS275, MS 2250 W/shroud 3MPS2500, 2 MPS2240 Custom MPS4740
EQ215, EQ215ix,EQ 230 W/TBAt, ZX600TI, 400TI, TI500.4
2 PLD1, MX2, 2 Leather Team PG Jackets
TBA (Dealer Display Empty Guts)10'XS Subs
AX204, 406 (New In Box)
Eclipse ECD413 + DSP1001 , 2 JL 8W6
Installed: PG MPS2500 and Modified By PG MQ430
ZBB34TI With ZRDT3, and RMD
Audison Bit 10
PG Elite and Sapphire 6.5 Comps
JL 13TW5 subs
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I am not making but thought about going to a printer to have a couple made up. These are just what I got in a collection.
NOT 2 OLD YET

Post by NOT 2 OLD YET »

ttocs wrote:I am not making but thought about going to a printer to have a couple made up. These are just what I got in a collection.
Let me know if you do I would like a few!
Collection And Still Growing:
M-100, 50,2,44s, and 25
RT 66 #0840, Outlaw#1005, Bandit#1884, MQ430
MS2125, MS275, MS 2250 W/shroud 3MPS2500, 2 MPS2240 Custom MPS4740
EQ215, EQ215ix,EQ 230 W/TBAt, ZX600TI, 400TI, TI500.4
2 PLD1, MX2, 2 Leather Team PG Jackets
TBA (Dealer Display Empty Guts)10'XS Subs
AX204, 406 (New In Box)
Eclipse ECD413 + DSP1001 , 2 JL 8W6
Installed: PG MPS2500 and Modified By PG MQ430
ZBB34TI With ZRDT3, and RMD
Audison Bit 10
PG Elite and Sapphire 6.5 Comps
JL 13TW5 subs
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have been looking for a sign shop that has the ability to either make a metal badge for my alt or a decal that would match the original. I would like to have a few of these to be able to use and not feel bad about as well so I will ask. Probably be after Christmas but don't be afraid to remind me.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

what about talking with stuart he had metal pg logo made in to look carbon fiber and I got my dd10 pcs made ttoccs you know how nice they look
cost a lot but worth it imo
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Strykers_Inc

Post by Strykers_Inc »

I would really like to get some of these made up if your still making them!
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

Kirghiz wrote:Not sure about the legality of it with PG, Morgan would have to comment, but I wouldn't mind some custom CNC speaker grills made from the new rising phoenix logo.

I am curious if anyone has a higher res image of the new PG flaming phoenix logo? Myself and my brother are playing around with the idea of laser etching some plexi either for example for the new amps with plexi in them or as windows to cover your gear, or even just as a wall hanger. With the right leds under it, it would not be hard to make it look like its almost on fire. Next question is how many people might be interested? price would depend on size of course but it all starts with the logo if anyone has a better version....
dvnt88

Post by dvnt88 »

^^^^ sign me up if someone creates them ... would be interested in a say 12" x 24" size to finish off the sound board or just as a lit up display in the garage ... :mrgreen:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"