2014 Builder's Challenge?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Kirghiz

2014 Builder's Challenge?

Post by Kirghiz »

Will there be a 2014 builder's challenge? Seems like last year's did pretty well.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: 2014 Builder's Challenge?

Post by ttocs »

hoping for a 2015 version as well....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I know right? I want to see it go on and on. It isn't so much about winning, I'm not sure there is even a prize for the winner (?). I just like the opportunity to submit the install and show off what you've got, and subsequently Phoenix Gold's gear, on their company page. The 2013 vehicles have been on that banner on the homepage all year. It doesn't seem like they are in any kind of hurry to put something else up there. Might just as well run it again. After all, each one of those vehicles is free advertising for the brand, and all it costs the company is a very little bit of bandwidth and image hosting space.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I have no idea if there was a prize or not but it was neat too see what everyone did.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.