Almost got all my stuff (need amp(s))

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Audiophiliac

Almost got all my stuff (need amp(s))

Post by Audiophiliac »

Well I just finished making a deal with a guy to buy my busted GLI. He traded a mint set of Polk SR6500 comps, a mint Boston 10.5LF in a sealed box, and some cash for my jetta. I lost a little money on the car, but it had a problem that may or may not be major to repair. So in the end it might have been a good move to sell it. I had no time or motivation to dig into it.

So, I am going to work on getting the GTI wired up so I can throw in the following:

Eclipse CD8053
Polk SR6500
Boston 10.5LF
....amp....TBD

I know how good the 10.5 sounds. I have never heard the Polks, but have read good things about them. I can always sell them if they do not impress me.

So I am still looking for a nice PG 4 ch. ZX450, 475Ti, Ti500.4 or I would consider a pair of minty MS275s as well. I might also be interested in trying a X200.4. Budget is tight.

I might also be looking for some power/ground wire and fuse holder and dist. block if needed. I would love to keep it all PG, but not necessary.
M.Hendrix

Post by M.Hendrix »

I have 3 ZX 450's, not selling but listening to offers. Let me know what you are thinking.
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

My budget really should be limited to $250 shipped. I have some Rockford RFA124 subs that are really nice I can trade. I just got them...3 of them...and might be willing to let 1 or 2 of them go.