Octane LE up in smoke

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

fuck spell cheque.....errr....check :lol:
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
Thunderdome

Post by Thunderdome »

I,ll have to post a few videos this summer once the snow leaves adding 125 horse nitrous this summer to the mix, I was just waiting to get it running good befoe adding another element
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I am plannin a small bottle for mine sometime as well, but nothing crazy........
spaceace60

Re:

Post by spaceace60 »

ttocs wrote:sarcasm isn't nearly as funny, when I am not using it :lol: ................

yea a bad cap, the whole LE line must be crap now! Hell that means every LE line is crap now right? :idiot: This MUST mean that EVERY amp made in the us is crap now!

I withdraw all my comments about the quality of the offshore amps being a lesser quality then the made in the USA amps politely apologize and beg for everyones forgiveness.

See now those are two perfect examples of sarcasm, but in reality I know that the cap that blew was made in china and done on purpose to take the amp out and make the entire "made in the USA" thing look bad 12 yrs after it was made.
Hell i was told by members on here that mine was junk because it was missing the rca cover i should just throw it in the trash(for that matter my car won't start maybe i should see if it has enough air in the tires? ya the Octane le amps were just custom junk?
kg1961
Got wood?

Re: Re:

Post by kg1961 »

spaceace60 wrote:
ttocs wrote:sarcasm isn't nearly as funny, when I am not using it :lol: ................

yea a bad cap, the whole LE line must be crap now! Hell that means every LE line is crap now right? :idiot: This MUST mean that EVERY amp made in the us is crap now!

I withdraw all my comments about the quality of the offshore amps being a lesser quality then the made in the USA amps politely apologize and beg for everyones forgiveness.

See now those are two perfect examples of sarcasm, but in reality I know that the cap that blew was made in china and done on purpose to take the amp out and make the entire "made in the USA" thing look bad 12 yrs after it was made.
Hell i was told by members on here that mine was junk because it was missing the rca cover i should just throw it in the trash(for that matter my car won't start maybe i should see if it has enough air in the tires? ya the Octane le amps were just custom junk?

first off this is a two year old post
second you have a le amp missing everything that came with it
without a bass knob and wire cover 90% of people will not collect a item missing that much
also you bought it super cheap on ebay come to the site and are trying to ask double
there was a reason no one here bought at the 325 rate
get a grip man your amp is only worth what you paid if that so find the other items and than sell it complete for more
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
vwdude

Re: Re:

Post by vwdude »

spaceace60 wrote:

And aside from what kg said, you posted it up with pictures of another amp and pictures from the auction you bought it from. You posted it for sale before it was even in hand, so when you claim it works that's based off a strangers claim. You were not forthcoming about not having it in hand.

You then took a picture that a member on here posted of THEIR amp and added it to you eBay auction.

Everything you do had proven you to be dishonest. Take pictures of the amp with your screen name, he date, and apologize to the member on here of which you stole,the picture from, then you can start over and try to sell it.
A few of these and a few of those.
Creator of www.phoenixgoldregistry.com
hit me up to add your limited edition amps.
LowandLoud

Re: Octane LE up in smoke

Post by LowandLoud »

I collect LE amps, and i wont go near this thing (Spaceasce60's) with a 10 foot pole. For all the reasons given above. I cant see any other member here buying it either based on the comments made.

LL
Always looking for:

Install accessories
LE amps
Processing
Unique pieces
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Octane LE up in smoke

Post by ttocs »

I saw it on ebay myself and passed on it for the same reasons. Not a bad amp if your looking for one too hook up and use but I don't see it being flipped to any serious collector that knows about the amp(IE- anyone on this forum).
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.