Where Can I Find................

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Altered States

Where Can I Find................

Post by Altered States »

I need to repair my M44 and wanted to know if there was access to a troubleshooting schematic? Test point measurements? Calibration? Wave form readings and calibration?

Would be nice to have them for the other M series.

If not then we need to join heads and gather as much info as we can and make a repair manual.
PG R-66 (M44/M25)
PG M44
PG M25
PG MS-275
catrin-2003

Post by catrin-2003 »

I find a guy here in Portland that is fixing the old Phoenix gold amp's , you can find the guy in portlandcraigslist , he should be able to help you.
Clarion Drx-9255
Phoenix Gold Tbat
Phoenix Gold Eq232
Phoenix Gold Zpx2
Phoenix Gold Bass-Cube
Audison Lrx 1.400
Audison Lrx 2.150
Audison Lrx 2.500
Focal 33KX
Focal 165K3p
Focal 165Kf
12voltjunky

Post by 12voltjunky »

valeks1 is a phorum member, located in the portland area, and a CERTIFIED pg technician.

his price list is the same as the pg list that i may be able to pull up...
1- Zx 400 Ti
1- Ti 600.2
1- Ti 500.4 (resurrected by valeks1)
2- Ti 500.4
2- Ti 1000.2
2-Ti RMD, Lpl, PG 1/0 Ga
Ti 6.5 comps, Ti 5x7 coaxials
dvnt88

Re: Where Can I Find................

Post by dvnt88 »

Altered States wrote:I need to repair my M44 and wanted to know if there was access to a troubleshooting schematic? Test point measurements? Calibration? Wave form readings and calibration?

Would be nice to have them for the other M series.

If not then we need to join heads and gather as much info as we can and make a repair manual.
His name is Alek (Valeks1) and his website is www.altser.com He was a repair tech at PG for almost 20 years :shock: and knows his shit, plus he's a great guy to deal with. :thumbs:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
Altered States

Post by Altered States »

I have a feeling that guy isnt going to release any schematics or diagrams as it messes with his lively hood. I can do all my own work.

I am a Calibration Tech on test equipment. Meaning that what ever test equipment he uses to fix amps... I am the one that repairs and calibrated his equipment. Not that I think I am important or anything... I just like doing my own work and tweeking everything in perfectly. He might tweek it in... but working on my own stuff means I know exactly what each circuit is doing and what has been replaced and what has been adjusted.

I thought it we could get the info we could do our own tests, repairs, and calibrations.
PG R-66 (M44/M25)
PG M44
PG M25
PG MS-275