R30.0:1

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
skitz

R30.0:1

Post by skitz »

hey i was board at home for a bit so i was reading the box of my Ocante-R 15.0:1 and it list other octane models avaliable....

and it had a

30.0:1 3000w X1 mono block

but it isnt listed on the PG website... and there is very LITTLE info out there on them....

has anyone else heard of them whats the go with them whats there spec level are they any good or is there a reson for them not being on the PG website?

also i heard a rumor that the Octane-R series has just recently been discontinued.... if this is true whats the replacement model going to be.... i have heard ppl saying that there next model is supost to be awsome and supost to pick the PG name back up ... any thruths to this?

cheers kyle
VW337
Meatgician

Post by VW337 »

Octane R is discontinued as of a few months ago. It is replaced by Ryval.

The R30.0:1 never made it to production the demand was not high enough for that much power in an entry level amp.
I think we've established that "Ka Ka" and "Tukki Tukki" don't work.
skitz

Post by skitz »

thx man

what is ment by entry level gear?

ow and are the xenon 10d4 subs entry level as well?

cheers for that
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

PG (and most audio companies) have several levels of equipment. the octane line is their lowest (although still better then many companies)

the xenon sub is i mid-level sub. however, it is a very odd sub woofer, and doesn't work for most systems. it has amazing lows but NO mid bass to blend with your front stage. you would probably be better off snagging a ZR, Tantrum, or RSD sub for similar money.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Moved this post to the car audio section.

Skitz, the chatroom is just for saying hi, or other nonsense. If it's about car audio, post it in one of the more relevant sections ;)