new install question

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
sychon22k

new install question

Post by sychon22k »

just bought an 1997 infinity qx4 starting to install a small system in it. and it came with a bose soundsystem. I have already removed the old factory deck and replaced it with a different one an older clarion dxz945mp that I had laying around the house. Also starting to add a litttle power 2 phoenix zx250 and one zx600, along with a pair of audio control eqt's , 1 matrix line driver, a phoenix pld-1 , noisegate and and esp 3 This will be powering just a couple of speakers 2 diamond 12's and 2 diamond 10's and a pair of image dynamics horns.
My main question is this when I started this install I had no ground loop noise now I have some but this is the strange part it only happens when the volume knob is turned up if the reciever is on and no volume is called for this does not happen. Should I try to set the system on a different ground other than the one that I am currently grounding it to which is the chasis of the vechile, or would there be any other type of solutions that might also help solve this problem.
thanks in advance for any and all help