3 PG rsd 10's?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
lukeman269

3 PG rsd 10's?

Post by lukeman269 »

I am thinking about buying 3 rsd 10's from the seller on ebay. I think it would be cool to have a triple sealed box in my blazer. I don't have any experience with the 10" versions of these though. I have used the 12" version and it seemed to do well in a large sealed box and large ported boxes. Is that the same with these 10's? I just want it to dig deep and get pretty loud.

I am using the ti2 1300.1 I bought from dvnt88. I'm not sure if it will be enough power at 2.5-3 ohms. Might be better off with just two at a 1 ohm load.

Just looking for some opinions.
Drock

Re: 3 PG rsd 10's?

Post by Drock »

Can the ti2 handle 1 ohm.?
I have two ti2 1600.5's but I'm sure they are only 2 ohm.

I actually it's realized yesterday there was a ti2 2000.1. I'm considering one for my bench setup with a single elite2 d2 sub.
lukeman269

Post by lukeman269 »

Yep, I'm currently running it on a custom 10" I built at 1 ohm. Rocks the block!

http://phoenixgold.com/products/amplifi ... oductID=89
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

i installed a ton of rsd10's. i dont think they will give you the sound you are after. they are super musical, fast and punchy, but not very low or loud.

ive installed them in as little as .3cf and the sounded ok, but they sound sloppy in anything bigger than about .8cf.

for the price the guy on ebay wants for them a pair of rsdc or ti v.2 would rip them apart in every catigory
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
lukeman269

Post by lukeman269 »

Bfowler wrote:i installed a ton of rsd10's. i dont think they will give you the sound you are after. they are super musical, fast and punchy, but not very low or loud.

ive installed them in as little as .3cf and the sounded ok, but they sound sloppy in anything bigger than about .8cf.

for the price the guy on ebay wants for them a pair of rsdc or ti v.2 would rip them apart in every catigory
Thanks for the input! I will keep looking at different options then.