Rescreening a ZX600ti

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
lilviper

Rescreening a ZX600ti

Post by lilviper »

Hi,
I am custom painting a ZX600ti and need the logos and other information recreated, Anyone have a solution?

Thanks
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Rescreening a ZX600ti

Post by ttocs »

we have a page where we have a bunch of the logos that are easy to copy to vector. Now all the little writing around the gain dials and switches will be harder but I think someone did them.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Jacampb2
Mad Scientist

Post by Jacampb2 »

I've done probably 90% of the PG artwork out there. I've spent literally hundreds of hours converting bitmaps to vector. Despite what Scott says, it is not easy to convert raster images to vector, at least not if you want them perfect. There is no automated solution, you have to hand trace every bitmap into vector. I share a lot of stuff with our fellow members here, but I won't share these. Past experience tells me my work will only end up on ebay...

That said, you are in luck. All the manuals in the repository for ZxTi and Ti have all their artwork done in vector format. If you get decent pdf editor and a cad program you can extract the vector artwork and import it into your cad software. Touch it up, and bang, you have your screens.

Good luck,
Jason
M: M100, M44 for a custom amp project
Zx: Zx500, Zx450, Black Zx350
ZxTi: 4 Zx600Ti's, 1 Zx400Ti
Ti: 5 800.1's & 900.7 for a custom amp project. 1 1200.1, 1 1000.2
Tantrum: 2 1200.1's, 1 600.4, 1 500.2
XS: XS6600
lilviper

Post by lilviper »

Jacampb2 wrote:I've done probably 90% of the PG artwork out there. I've spent literally hundreds of hours converting bitmaps to vector. Despite what Scott says, it is not easy to convert raster images to vector, at least not if you want them perfect. There is no automated solution, you have to hand trace every bitmap into vector. I share a lot of stuff with our fellow members here, but I won't share these. Past experience tells me my work will only end up on ebay...

That said, you are in luck. All the manuals in the repository for ZxTi and Ti have all their artwork done in vector format. If you get decent pdf editor and a cad program you can extract the vector artwork and import it into your cad software. Touch it up, and bang, you have your screens.

Good luck,
Jason

Thanks Jason

I have AI. as far as i know, its not ending up on eBay. I have one amp to do for my buddy and thats all im doing. lol.
lilviper

Post by lilviper »

I made the 600 zx artwork. They used some simple shapes and measurements. So, it wasnt too hard. Does anyone know if the artwork is available for audiocontrol products? If not ill have to make that too.
lilviper

Post by lilviper »

Thanks matt! For helping with my friends custom car.
Attachments
20180414_234239.jpg
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

lilviper wrote:I made the 600 zx artwork. They used some simple shapes and measurements. So, it wasnt too hard. Does anyone know if the artwork is available for audiocontrol products? If not ill have to make that too.
Audio control will screen items So they have the art
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
lilviper

Post by lilviper »

kg1961 wrote:
lilviper wrote:I made the 600 zx artwork. They used some simple shapes and measurements. So, it wasnt too hard. Does anyone know if the artwork is available for audiocontrol products? If not ill have to make that too.
Audio control will screen items So they have the art
Hmm.. Thanks! I have the artwork now, I made it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk