Stolen Gear Registry

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: Stolen Gear Registry

Post by ttocs »

we had a customers alarm one time that brought us to tears. Had the cheesiest siren that would stop every 10 secs and announce in some kind of asian-teenager-voice ,"I'VE BEEN TAMPERED WITH!". I will never forget the look on the other installers face as he was walking towards me and it went off. He just dropped to the floor laughing and pointing the whole time, and it was that funny.........
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Oh man I wish I could have seen that one .. now all we need is one that says I need an adult I need an adult I need an adult .. have it sound like Chris from fam guy.. LOL
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
oldskoolmseriesfan
Sherlock Homey

Post by oldskoolmseriesfan »

audiogood wrote:Oh man I wish I could have seen that one .. now all we need is one that says I need an adult I need an adult I need an adult .. have it sound like Chris from fam guy.. LOL
wholly fuck dude.......NOW THAT IS FUUUUUUNNNNY!!!
Phorum PI!
Square woofers are GAY!!
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Custom M Amps as seen in my signature, missing, if you see them grab them and pm me.