phoenix gold 66route aniversary

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
vicen_19

phoenix gold 66route aniversary

Post by vicen_19 »

Hello, I am new in the forum and am of spain, not if escribire well since I use a translator of google. my doubt is the following one: a friend sells to me a phoenix gold 66 route anniversary and that you were saying opinions to me on if it is a good amplifier and if you buy it. thank you and a greeting from spain
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: phoenix gold 66route aniversary

Post by ttocs »

welcome to the forum. We love those amps and if we would buy them would depend on the price and condition but they get big money in europe.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

The price would be about $260 because it would change a sinus live sla 260,4 more the price that, what i wanted to know is whether the amplifier that would be better than sinus live or would be for the worse the change. thank you, and greetings from spain
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I had a wonderful time in barcelona years ago, great city and super people...

What are you wanting out of the system? What speakers are you planning on running off of this amp?
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

I'm sorry but the translator that i don't do the translations very well and I don't understand the question i have waived, you couldn't tell me in spanish truth?
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

what music do you like? How loud do you like to listen to it? What speakers are you going to use?

What dialect of spanish do you speak? Maybe we have someone on here that can translate for us.
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

I am in zaragoza, i like all kinds of music at least hardstyle and those kind of things. i have woofers sinus live and tweeters hertz mille. also a treo tsi 10.4
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

ttocs wrote:What are you wanting out of the system? What speakers are you planning on running off of this amp?
Que quires de su sistema (o que quires lograr)? Quales bocinas vas a usar?
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Bienvenidos!!
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

The trumpets and the post above, i want to achieve something with quality before assembled all coolers but i don't like and i prefer something that sounds neat, any frequency outside of your site, i dont know if i explained
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

avic - if you are using mexican/spanish then you will be disappointed to know that it doesn't work all that well there. Its similar but with the different dialects(3 of them I think there are) they do not even understand each others spanish from time to time. I took mexican/spanish in high school and learned in my stay in barcelona that it was worthless there.

Vicen_19 - nice gear...... It sounds like that amp could be a good match for you, they were more of a SQ amp then an SPL.
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

Understand the translations is not very easy, but more or less i would imagine that you want to say, we're going to that extended in question is a good size for SQ. i do not know if with 2 channels bridged awful things well my subwoofer TREO tsi 10.4 . the former owner is supposed to make the amplifier fed routes helix and a subwoofer focal and he told me that amplifier power atelier
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

Does nobody give more opinions??
vicen_19

Post by vicen_19 »

uppppppppp
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

the translation is hard to understand and I am really not sure what the question is now.