Godsmack, Social D, Operator, etc....BADASS show!

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
Audiophiliac

Godsmack, Social D, Operator, etc....BADASS show!

Post by Audiophiliac »

As always, Godsmack put on one hell of a kick ass show! Third time theyve come here, and third time I have seen them. Awesome!!11!1!!! The drum battle was seriously insane this time! First time seeing Social D...they tear it up too...theyve been around forever, and know how to put on a good performance. Operator played on a side stage during Social D, and we didnt know it until it was almost over...but from what I did go over and hear, they are awesome! Lots of energy...and that guy can sing...like a Chris Cornell on steroids....good stuff. Evans Blue I could have done without....sounds like Chevelle....

Anyway...there is my review for the night. :) X-Fest 2007 was a huge hit!
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Didn't know X-fest was THAT big. Where I live there's a radio station called X103 that always hosted X-fest. I thought it was there "thing". Guess not.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

We have a radio station 100.3 "The X"......I think there are lots of "The X"s around the country. I have seen other adds for Xfests that were all over the place. Ours was big though this year. :)
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

I just seen Godsmack last month. They always put on an awesome show. I've seen them several times here in Houston. I want to say that that is a new drummer. The original drummer kicked ass!! This one is good also though. I love that drum solo.

Audiophiliac- I like your taste in music. NIN and Godsmack!! 8) 8)

Audiophiliac

Post by Audiophiliac »

The original drummer was only around for the first album. I think Shannon Larkin has been there ever since...and he kicks some serious ass. Sully is a badass drummer too....
ydnap
More like Bannedy...

Post by ydnap »

Social Distortion = pwnage. Best punk band ever.

Don't take me for granted is fucking amazing.
If you're going through hell keep going

Winston Churchill

"this is the world's most powerfulest high's amp."

Some dumb cunt.