**Ready for a cock-meat sandwhich???**

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

**Ready for a cock-meat sandwhich???**

Post by Rold Gold »

*****HAROLD & KUMAR Escapre from Guantanamo Bay*****

Let me start by saying that this movie moved up and down in my own personal movie rankings all the way until the dvd looped back to the main menu.
START-
It starts off pretty much rite where WC left off and nothing starts the day like explosive diariah from eating 30 those juicy little burgers with those iddy-biddy grilled onions that explode in yer mouth like flavor crystals when you bite into one..... :drool: We meet the "one that got away" from Kumar and learn that she was responcible for introducing him to mary-jane :bong: . Harold is still floating around from his "tounge action" with Maria.
MIDDLE-
By intermission (had to :bong: ), this movie had already moved from top to bottom a couple times. IT HAS EVERY ELEMENT THAT MAKES A GOOD FLIK....... NPH just happens to be in the neighborhood cus god took him there........With a bag of funky fungi and a hard-on........ :shock: With the FBI hot on their trail, they make it to Texas but get double crossed. They crash-in on "G Dubya" and find that he too knows MJ :bong: .
END-
The end is pretty sappy.... But a good wrap-up none the less. It kinda leaves the door open but I hope they don't ruin it with some bullshit cus this is gonna be hard to top......

SUMMARY-
This movie has the goods and is an awesome sequal. You'll want to buy this one for the collection and watch 'em back-2-back. Hell I'll probly watch it again tonight!!!!! Well worth the wait.....

I give it :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and star star star star
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

OH-
Brian bought THE BEST SALSA EVER for the screening on this masterpeice..... Peach/pinapple from safeway.

Had to add that...............
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Sweet. Can't wait till I get my copy in the mail. 8)

Oh, and yes, they are planning a H&K 3
Boomshackalacka
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

many of the details are fuzzy at this point. i do know i laughed my ass off.
i know they i was shocked at the amount of clam in that movie. and i have never seen a bag of weed get fisted before.

more to come as details come trickling back
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

The "PH" stands for Poon Handler.............
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

hey harold....we should watch pineapple express some time! 8)
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

As soon as it comes out on DVD, I'll be watching it that night with my PG aporatus. 8) :bong: and maybe a couple 22's of Ruby liveblood.