Shure 110 headphones

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Shure 110 headphones

Post by Mackenzie »

Well to start off with, Im not sure if I am more impressed with my blackberry storms camera quality, or the sq of the headphones :lol:

I picked these up bnib from a friend that gets them for cheap, and I am very happy with them.. Very nice and smooth flat response.. Not overly harsh at all... It came with a ton of ear pieces, which I liked alot, since we all have different ear sizes.. The build quality its great.. All the connections look solid, and it appears to be put together better than any other earbuds I have seen.. Overall, I am happy with them, and I can safely recomend them to anyone looking for a quality set of ear buds, that sounds good, and have great build quality..

dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

I just bought some Shure SCL3 headphones (they were on sale original $150 sale price $59). I have to agree with Mac, I am happy with the quality of the sound and love the different earpiece options that you get with the Shure's. I ended up going with the foam ones that act just like earplugs and let me tell you the sound isolation is great! I've been noticing things that I've never heard in songs before and can even hear the bass lines on Metallica's Ride the Lightning CD!
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?
gkitching
Hair Metal
Hair Metal

Post by gkitching »

dwnrodeo wrote: I've been noticing things that I've never heard in songs before and can even hear the bass lines on Metallica's Ride the Lightning CD!

Get outta town! :lol: Really? :P
Greg Kitching
dwnrodeo

Post by dwnrodeo »

It's scary I know! :lol: I never knew Fade to Black had bass in it.
XS2300, XS2500, XS2300, X200.4, X100.2, Ti21000.4, Roadster 66

I'm gonna become a civil engineer. I'm gonna design septic tanks for playgrounds. Little kids can take shits! You idiot, what the hell do you do?