Welcome to the How-To Forum

All interesting or frequently asked topics will be moved here for reference. If you have a general question, please check here before posting. You may reply to threads here, but not post new ones. Chatter and off-topic remarks will be purged. Please contact a moderator to have a thread copied here.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Welcome to the How-To Forum

Post by stipud »

All member written how to's or frequently asked topics will be moved here for reference. If you have a question, please check here before posting in the general car audio forum. If the topic has been covered, you may be referred to a thread here, unless your topic requires a more specific solution.

You may reply to threads here, but not post new ones. Only a moderator may move a thread here, so if you would like to write a how-to, please post it to the car audio section, and request to have it moved.

Chatter and off-topic remarks will be purged, in order to keep the threads from getting excessively large and confusing. If you completely disagree with a topic and would like to start a debate over it, please do so in the car audio section rather than in the how-to topic. If the how-to topic strays from the original discussion, I will move the unrelated posts to a new post elsewhere.

Please just use your common sense here. I try to be extremely leniant in the other areas of the forum, but I would like to keep this one as tidy as possible. I thank everyone in advance for their cooperation in making this place a great resource.