Eric D

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Eric D

Post by itchnertamatoa »

Eric D aka Dr FOsgate
well nothing much to say about this guy, everyone here knows Eric
great guy to sell to and to buy from
vin78
Vin Diesel

Post by vin78 »

Not much to say but he did a wonderful job reparing my Outlaw
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

bought my outlaw from eric. extremley well packaged!!!!!! :lol:

great guy to deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

PG M44

I knew exactly what I was getting before hand as he sent me VERY detailed pictures of the amp in pre-sale. He also has answered my every question promptly.

Excellent Transaction! Excellent Packaging! Fast Shipping! 100% Satisfied!

Thanks Eric.
dwnrodeo

ZX 400

Post by dwnrodeo »

I sent Eric my broken amp and he repaired it without even knowing who I was or asking for any credibility.
Not only that but he shipped the amp back to me before receiving payment!
Thanks!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

I guess i should mention that he repaired my broken XS2300 and in return i gave him a broken MPS2250 amp. the xsw2300 plays like a champ, and has been for a couple years now. i opened it up and the work he did was very clean. I look forward to trading/working with him again should i get to happy with my gains 8)
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

I bought an amp locally for Doc and sent it to him. He paid right up and communication was great, thanks again Doc! :thumbs:
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

Item: Kenwood X590
always a good experience. great communication, quick payment (even worked around my paypal disabilities) i even shipped before i even had the money.
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
smgreen20

Post by smgreen20 »

Bought an M50 board. Showed up 2 days after he said he mailed it. I thought it would've been longer, but hay?

He paid for the S&H up front to get a complete total for me and is willing to wait for the 3 days it will take for my PP to "see" the money from a transfer from my bank account.
"ZPA's will have the same sound essentially as you get from the MS, they just feature a bigger shinier set of balls."

Install:
http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16998
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Might as well put in my two cents!

This happened A LONGGG Time ago...I forget it if was on PG Forum's (Phoenix Gold Forums not our phorums) or on Soundbuggy,
but anyway long story short Eric and I swapped EQ's....I believe 232's...Ti for Tantrum. I got the Ti, and he got the Tantrum. I think I snuck in a white bass cube cover to him.
Other than that everything was great. Everything as described, and packed very well! Anyway maybe we'll have some transactions in the future! :)
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Post by Eric D »

Wakeup wrote:Might as well put in my two cents!

This happened A LONGGG Time ago...I forget it if was on PG Forum's (Phoenix Gold Forums not our phorums) or on Soundbuggy,
but anyway long story short Eric and I swapped EQ's....I believe 232's...Ti for Tantrum. I got the Ti, and he got the Tantrum. I think I snuck in a white bass cube cover to him.
Other than that everything was great. Everything as described, and packed very well! Anyway maybe we'll have some transactions in the future! :)
I am not certain, but I don’t think that was me. I never remember owning a Ti EQ232, and I have never seen a Bass CUBE before. Plus, my black EQ232 was not a Tantrum version.
bogart

Post by bogart »

Hello, sold eric a xenon 200.4 and all went well. Great guy and I would definitely deal with him again anytime. Thanks eric
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Eric D wrote:
Wakeup wrote:Might as well put in my two cents!

I am not certain, but I don’t think that was me. I never remember owning a Ti EQ232, and I have never seen a Bass CUBE before. Plus, my black EQ232 was not a Tantrum version.
Hmmm...ok...This EQ doesn't look familiar?
I could have SWORN it went to you....I traded a TI something eq for the 232.....Thought it was you....
Attachments
TEQ 232....Front
TEQ 232....Front
DSCF0110.JPG (261.51 KiB) Viewed 19455 times
TEQ232 Back
TEQ232 Back
DSCF0112.JPG (257.93 KiB) Viewed 19455 times
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Post by Eric D »

That looks like an EQ I had, but I never had a Ti EQ before…

Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

I SWEAR TO GODDDD I Traded you! look on the back....

In my first picture there...has scratches...that was the only spot that had any damage. I am almost positive I sent you my white Bass Cube cover too....

Just the cover....

and WE TRADED for a Ti! I swearrrr!!!!!
You must be getting old!!!

Either that I am!? hehe
Eric D
Short Bus Driver

Post by Eric D »

I don't have this EQ any more so I cannot verify. Do you have the Ti EQ you claim I had? Maybe a photo will jog my memory.

Plus, I know I have never dealt with any BassCUBE cover ever. A lot of people know how much I hate BassCUBEs and I am sure I would never have had one ever.

Are you sure you are not thinking for crx4spl? He is a good friend of mine from way back and he has owned and traded more PG gear or EQs than anyone I have known.
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

No...I am pretty sure it was you...hehe...I unfortunately dont have the EQ anymore as well...But ya...I know you didnt have a bass cube...I dropped it in their for good measure...it was just the cover...not a whole unit.

And since you had no need...you might have given the cover away or....who knows...but anyway it's been a good...........5 years+++ since we did that deal....so who knows...but I KNOWWWW I traded you the EQ for EQ...You wanted the black one....and I believe you just Acquired the Ti...and I am not sure who initiated the convo to begin with...
I know we had talked about it and it happened pretty quickly...Yours was mint all over...no scratches...and mine just had the rash on the bottom.
I dont even think I said much about the white bass cube cover...I just said ah...I dont need it...and sent it as a booby prize...or whatever....
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Eric bought some connectors from me and paid in no time flat.

He also has been very helpful in answering any questions I have asked him and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future.

Thank You, Randy
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Another outstanding transaction with the good Doctor....... he bought a little something, something from me.......paid ASAP, would sell to him anytime.........hope you like it.

Thanks, Randy
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

:oops: I am always slow on the draw to lv feedback :oops:

BUT NOT ERIC! Sold a 2250 to him, quick to pay and pleasure to work with...!

Hope to do business again... sorry for delay.. i had/am having hard time of thinking/remembering everyone that i just recently sold to, but i know Eric was one...
Always a pleasure Eric! Great amp and hope you enjoy!

m
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
GX3

Post by GX3 »

Way over due putting this up ........... He brought my 2250TA back to life thanks Eric
ZX950 X2 1 blk 1 wht
MS1KTA black NIC
MS1KTA white NIB
MS2250TA (x3) 1 in Blue 1 in Red
MS2125TA
MAC200 NIB
MS275 (x2) 1 NIB
MPS2240 NIB
Tantrum 500.2 (x2)
SA1.0 (x2)
ZPA 0.5 X2
ZPA 0.3 X3
Ti DD10 ............
shaheen

Post by shaheen »

Eric parted ways with his stunning PPI 2150 for me, it wass not technically for sale, but he still made it happen, shipped without payment , which was a first, sent it quick and was a pleasure to deal with .

Thanks Doc
Appriciate it......
AKA Shaheenk
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Eric repaired a MS2250 board for me. He did a great job for a reasonable price.

Thanks again
Joerg
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
tonym

Post by tonym »

Eric fixed 1 of my eq215ix's(replaced all rca's(4) ) .....outstanding work done...great time frame and GREAT price...shipped back before payment ..

thanks man....
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

great guy what can i say we talked abit and he sent the cash asap
enjoy the jl w6 subs
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport