Eulogious

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Eulogious

Post by Rold Gold »

Donald drove 2 hours south to save freight and meet me in person. We hung out and looked at my collection of goodies for acouple hours and then I had to go.
Kool guy.... Big PG nerd like the rest of us. I'll give him the :thumbs: :thumleft: approval.

Thanks again Donald...... We'll do business again.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
eulogious
"Loogie"

Post by eulogious »

I for sure will be hitting you up again. It was good to chat with you and learn about PG's history and to actually get to see it, I feel special :D Good stuff. Would drive down again in a heart beat! Thanks for the good times man!
waynehead
No, you're a towel.

Post by waynehead »

I gotta comment on this guy even with him and I not having a deal go through yet. I talked to this guy on the phone just now and he puts off great vibes. Definitely a good addition to the phorum. He is going out of his way to help me out and isn't showing any problems doing so. Welcome to the family Donald. :clap:
We don't need no stinkin' bass boost!
AAMP217

Post by AAMP217 »

easy to deal with, no worries from me
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Another great deal....

You'd better watch yer wife around my son homie... He's got game!!!!!!
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
eulogious
"Loogie"

Post by eulogious »

FuzzyHoNutz wrote:You'd better watch yer wife around my son homie... He's got game!!!!!!
:lol: Luckily I wasn't drinking anything, or else my work would be replacing my monitor :lol: He's awesome man, what a riot! It was nice having her distracted so I could buy gear without getting any crap :lol: She has no idea what I bough :D Good talking with you again man!
KDC x869
MB Quart RVF-216 6.5
SLD44
white zx450v2
white zx500
white BassCUBE
RSdC124
ZP Fuse Distro
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

What can I say, Donald is like a brother from another mother. :wink:

Talked to him on the phone for a bit and it was liking talking to a long lost friend, if I didn't have to go we probably could have chatted for a few hours. I traded him my 450 and a small gift for a Nintendo Wii. He more than came through for me, my arm's are so tired already from using this thing. Have fun with the amp, and when you're ready to trade it you know where to find me. :thumbs:

He is also looking for a ZX500 to go with his newly acquired 450, so if you can help him out....do it. He's a great guy and big PG fan.

Thanks,
Randy
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Great Member to deal with! Traded some distro parts with him! Parts exchange didn´t take more than a week! :shock: Everytime again!
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
ZTwenty8SSR

Post by ZTwenty8SSR »

great guy picked up some pg fuse blocks off CL and shipped them to me for very reasonable price.
Thanks again.
money-b

Post by money-b »

donald drove....hell i don't know how many miles...but he had to make a trip out of his way...(after losing his car btw) he picked up some items for me and a couple other people here on the phorum! his willingness to pick up these items and middle for us was so cool that we decided to give him one of the items for his trouble! just to also say he offered to middle well before the idea of giving him an item....so he's just a cool guy in my opinion! thanks d!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
ShockTherapy

Post by ShockTherapy »

Donald met me at Krispy Kreme to deliver my gear and he was a cool guy. Can't wait to see what he does to the Subaru! lots of room in the back for gear. Thanks donald for making things happen and taking the time to make sure we all got what we needed. This :beer: is for you!
Clarion DRZ-9255
JL HD 900/5
Zapco Z300
JBL MS-8
Dynaudio MW160 (midbass)
Audible Physics XR3m (mid)
Morel MT23 (high)
Morel 5c (Rearfill)
Morel Ultimo SC12
holmis

Post by holmis »

Donald took care of my MS2250/M25/PLD1 deal. He did a amasing job with this one !!.

Great phorum member, and great friend!

Thanks a million !

//Asle
Old School PG Fan/Collector & Jeep fanatic...
Madman in a nuclear mode!!
2x FAS, 3xReactor, MS275, MS2125, M25, M44, 2xMPS2240, ZX450, 3xZX350, 2xZX250, 8xPG Original Jacket, Box full of BassQube`s Xmax8,10,12, 2 sets of BostonAcoustics 6.5.3 + + +

My Buyer & Seller Ratings : http://phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15269
My CV Recone service: www.cerwinvega.multi2net.com