eargasmautosports

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
eulogious
"Loogie"

eargasmautosports

Post by eulogious »

I just received my Fosgate Punch P3 as per our deal for my XS2500. Sub showed up and was exactly what he said it was. I also received cash via Paypal for another XS, and that was received promptly as well. Anyone wanting to do business with eargasm, do not be afraid you will be happy! Communication was excellent and we were in contact for the entire transaction.

Thanks Pat! Hopefully we can do business again! :thumleft::thumbs:
KDC x869
MB Quart RVF-216 6.5
SLD44
white zx450v2
white zx500
white BassCUBE
RSdC124
ZP Fuse Distro
eargasmautosports

rating

Post by eargasmautosports »

Thanks, Don for the kind words. I actually need some more amps if you see any. One of the deals I was working fell through. Help if you can. It has been a pleasure doing bussiness with you. Hopefully we'll be doing more.
Thanks again, Pat
eargasmautosports

rating

Thanks, Don for the kind words. I actually need some more amps if you see any. One of the deals I was working fell through. Help if you can. It has been a pleasure doing bussiness with you. Hopefully we'll be doing more.
Thanks again, Pat
JK

Post by JK »

yes sir! he is a good guy to deal with. he helped me out on my oz mission. everything was what he said. :clap: THANKS! JK
eargasmautosports

oz

Thanks jk. It was a pleasure. If I ever find those tweeters, I'll let you know.