Nico Boom

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
TheV6Bird

Nico Boom

Post by TheV6Bird »

I sent Nico an amp...he lives in Holland, I live in the US. I sent the amp over to him but it became damaged in the process.

I gave him a refund of some money for repair, but after he repaired the amp, he refunded me the difference! Incredible! Anyhow, Nico is a great guy to deal with and I highly recommend doing business with him here!
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

nico has been holding on to one amp for me for a couple of months.

then out of the blue he pm me to let me know he has two amps i need.

holds them for me while fighting off the piranas and finally offers me to

have the brought back by a forum member that is up there at the end of

the month. If this member cant bring them back he agreed to give me back a full refund... now that is awsome.(shipping to hawaii was way too much )

he is honest and sends pics on demand. kept me on the back burner

and i respect that in a person.

i am looking forward for my amps and i reccommend him to anyone

my only thing is i wish i could find him a ms1000 since he needs one.

thanks nico

aloha marc
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

I had the pleasure of doing business with Nico recently, and I feel that I must post about the experience here for all to see and use as a personal reference for this fine person.

Nico recently bought a MS-2250TA from NW3. It had a small issue, so without even knowing me in person Nico Pm'ed me and arranged shipment of the amp to me for some service to resolve the issue it had.
Now please bear in mind that Nico lives in the Netherlands in Europe, and I live in the bay area of San Francisco, about half way around the world from him.
So now you see the dynamics of this business situation, I just wanted to say that the entire operation went smooth as silk. Nico paid quickly and as discussed and without issue. And considering that the amp was not received by him for almost a month as it was hand carried from Canada by Tom to be delivered to him. He was "outstanding" though out the whole business transaction.
All in all one of the most memorable and gratifying operations I have ever had the pleasure to involved in. " Thank you Nico " for a wonderful experience that resides in my hall of fame and my memory as "One of the Best ever" :D
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

thanks nico for everything and i havent forgot....

give me time..
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
maxxsq

Post by maxxsq »

I bought ZX 450 and MPS 2500 amps from Nico. Amplifiers were just as described (like new!) and Nico did excelent job with packings. That big box would take serious handling (or accidents) without any damage.

Our whole process took time but this seller was very patient. I couldn't be happier at the moment. Thank you one more time!
DidierPG
J'aime les MS Gris

Post by DidierPG »

I bought a grey MS2125 from him last weekend.
As promised this amp was in really mint(like new!!) state, caps replaced and cleaned. I have listened to this amp on his home setup and it sounds very good!! This person is amazingly skilled and meticulous in every things he does.
It was a great experience to meet him and to talk about amps and caraudio for a whole afternoon. I give him another MS2125 i have to also change caps + a few more things... .
I also leave him for his own pleasure to test on his home setup an Esoteric Audio amp (E7056(6*50w)). I guess I gonna have feedback about soon.

Thanks for all Nico. :wink: and like 1moreamp says (i didn't find better) "Thank you Nico" for a wonderful experience that resides in my hall of fame and my memory as "One of the Best ever". :lol:
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

I had the wonderful pleasure with working with NICOBOOM and bought an old'skool banner from him and was very pleased with not only the condition, but the effort of packing the banner. Made it to me just as he would have wanted it to get to him...
nice & thanks Much!

MH
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums
paulbfd

Post by paulbfd »

Nico is a true gent and a real assett to PP.

I sold him an MS2125, he was very patient with me as I was faffing about due to not having my own camera (since bought one so no worries now).

But it doesn't end there.

After seeing it linked to on here, I was after the Outlaw for sale in the Netherlands on Marktplaas. I asked Nico if he could contact the seller and find out if it was still available etc. He did, and the guy was an old friend from way back. Nico passed on his email address and I struck up a deal, but sadly the seller didn't have a PayPal account.

Step forward Nico.

He very kindly offered to take payment from me and pass it on. What a star.

Thank you Nico for all your help.
kg1961
Got wood?

thanks

Post by kg1961 »

just bought a end plate for my mps2500 easy guy to deal with
thanks again
Mike
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
kg1961
Got wood?

nico

Post by kg1961 »

thanks again just got the sil pads!!!
2020 honda accord sport
DDS

Post by DDS »

I want to recommend Nico to you as a very reliable and honest PG seller. More than that, he is a real fan of MS-amp's quality. He is not only selling these rare amps, but also restores them, cleaning, replacing caps, silpads and other parts that needs replacement. After leaving his hands, an amplifier will be ready for many years of continuous using.
Nico has sold me a rare unique MS2125 amplifier. Our deal was really the memorable one! I live in Russia, he lives in Holland. There were so many troubles with this deal. Another would just say NO, and this unconvenient deal would been cancelled. And I wouldn't be the owner of such a unique amplifier. But Nico have gone through all the hardships for a person he didn't even know. He just did his best.
Furthermore, he provided an extraordinary safeness of the amp while its shipping to my country. The package he made is just uncompromissing!
The amp I have now is a rare unique rev.B MS2125, famous for its selected components. It is in a perfect technical condition, it looks like a brand new amplifier. And I want to thank Nico again for all his efforts.

Nico, you are a great man, the one of a kind! It was a pleasure for me to deal with you. I hope, I will be able to do it once more soon.

And if somebody is interested in info about our memorable deal, here is the thread for the story about it, that I posted:
http://phoenixphorum.com/a-long-way-of- ... t6877.html
If you will ever have an opportunity to deal with Nico, you won't regret. And I am sure, one more kind review will appear in this topic after that.
Mr Marv

Post by Mr Marv »

I recently sent an MPS-2220 over to Nico and I have to say this was one of the BEST transactions I have EVER had online! SUPER GREAT guy to deal with and I hope to deal with him again in the future! :)
kg1961
Got wood?

nico

Post by kg1961 »

great guy easy to deal with
thanks again
2020 honda accord sport
SolacE

Post by SolacE »

Great guy. I sold him a linear actuator.
[img]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p139/solaceravr/Misc/CopCar.jpg[/img]
pauljolee

Post by pauljolee »

Nico is a fantastic person to deal with and even though my purchase from him was cheap in comparison to others on here the whole process was handled by him in a very professional manner and with excellent communication from him.I apologise for my communication problems but I would not hesitate to recommend this guy to anyone and I look forward to doing business with him again.
Thanks Nico :D
jeffreyocw

Post by jeffreyocw »

I have deal with Nico, very nice person to deal and im from malaysia. i received my ms275 with care.
Thanks Nico.
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

EXCEPTIONAL EXCEPTIONAL !
I "middled-man" A cyclone for him... more than willing/patient with having me take about a week to get cyclone picked up, brought back, and then properly packaged and stuff... On top of it... shoots a lil extra my way for beer... ! We can not afford to loose folks (of which there are many on this forum alone) like Nico!

Should be there shorlty Nico, lemme know what think/how you like.

great/flawless transaction!

Matt
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Nico truely is a stand-up guy. Very patient and extremely generous. Don't ever worry about doing business with him.

If there's anything I can ever help ya with please don't hesitate to ask.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Post by mhyde71 »

Here to testify that working w/ Nico is always a pleasure!!!
there is no one that is more appreciative of the older skool MS than he and i (present company excluded), but once again to add to his collection a quick payment for the MPS-2500.

Enjoy working with Nico, and no one else deserves a good, honest clean, head-ache free transaction as much as he does right now.

Thanks for the sale, hope you enjoy Nico!

matt
maxxsq

Post by maxxsq »

When I am dealing with Nico, I know what I want and what I am going to get. 2 x MS 275 and 1 x MPS 2240 amps now have a new home. Thank you Nico, it was my pleasure!
autofile

Post by autofile »

Hi All,

I purchased 2 MS2125 amplifiers from Nico.
He kept me updated an every step of the progress and the amplifiers arrived in perfect condition.
Nico is a GREAT guy to deal with and will not hesitate if doing business with him again when he has another 2125 available for me!
Peter Lufrano
Owner
The Autophile
www.theautophile.com
mister_zzz

Post by mister_zzz »

Phoenix Gold ZPA0.5

great guy easy to deal with
thanks again
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Post by Pedi »

Recieved my Helix XXL Powerstation today. Doubleboxed and undamaged.

Excellent comms and everything else as normal. Thanks Nico!
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
joerg
SOFA-KING

Post by joerg »

Bought Son of Frank Amp´n Stein #64 with mathching crossover from him! Great guy, lot´s of communication and a real pleasure to deal with! Everytime again Nico! 8)

Greetz
Joerg
Music is silver, PHOENIX is GOLD
vin78
Vin Diesel

Post by vin78 »

Sold some end caps to Nico, everything went perfectly! Great guy to deal with.
thx again!