Buyer Beware: Bogart

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Buyer Beware: Bogart

Post by Wakeup »

Just a heads up on anyone working with him...
He may be pawning off my gear to you...so please tread with care....

He's not wanting to be in contact with me, and has (or had if he sold them already) my
X-Station
2x Ti 900.7
Ti 1200.1
Ti 951 set + another Ti5 set, and a spare 9.
Black 15 Farad Power core (Black from Factory new in box had matching sn's on the box and power core)
Bass Cubes
Ti 15" subs.
Reactor (I believe #26 I forget...it's been too long since I looked at it...but registry said I owned #26) w/ flight case and paperwork.
2x 15" Cerwin Vega Strokers
ZOPTOP (battery cover was stripped to raw silver last I saw it...)

Anyway those are the big major things...

There were other things like cabling, IXOS RCA ends ($100 worth), blocks, and signage....
audiogood

Re: Buyer Beware: Bogart

Post by audiogood »

Um every one that has sold stuff or bought stuff from this guy is berry happy with him .. even you gave him good feed back on a sale .. I find it hard to beleave that this guy stole your hole stash from ya
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

At one point he was a well respected regular here that any of us would do, and many did do business with him. We are not sure if he hit some hard times that meant he had to make some moves he didnt want to be he took off with a large number of items from other regulars here. If you want to buy from him again then that is at your risk.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

I was woundering what the deal was .. givving the amp I now own and it came from him at one point in time ..
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

we really could not tell you what the deal was. He was holding/working on alot of peoples equipment when he just went off the radar and then we noticed he had been selling alot of it here/there. While he did screw up and did some people wrong I am sure I am just as curious as anyone as to what happened that pushed him over the edge and hope it was not too serious at the same time.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
tonym

Post by tonym »

audiogood wrote:Um every one that has sold stuff or bought stuff from this guy is berry happy with him .. even you gave him good feed back on a sale .. I find it hard to beleave that this guy stole your hole stash from ya
I belive him 100%
dvnt88

Post by dvnt88 »

audiogood wrote:Um every one that has sold stuff or bought stuff from this guy is berry happy with him .. even you gave him good feed back on a sale .. I find it hard to beleave that this guy stole your hole stash from ya
That may be the case, but whatever happened was serious enough for both members to part ways and cause some friction due to the stuff sold which wasn't his. Just let sleeping dogs lye and move on. Just my 02c.
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

I'm over it. I hope he's doing well...I wish no ill will. But most of the old school guys know I'm not one to lie about stuff like this. I have a few mutal local friends on the Phorum who should be able to vouch that I am telling the truth. I did notice he started pawning off my Old tubes that my dad gave me on ebay. I'm a little miffed by that. As I inherrited them from my dad. Some tubes he's sold for 30+ a pop. All of them vintage new in box....and a nice case to carry them all.
Starunit10

Post by Starunit10 »

so..........why not go get your stuff ?
Collection Growing..........
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Easier said than done.