stevew007

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
ShockTherapy

stevew007

Post by ShockTherapy »

I'm kinda frustrated about an eBay deal on my brother's MS275. After we won the auction I noticed that he was asking $30 for shipping from Colorado to Washington state. I emailed him and asked why he was asking so much for shipping... He was a little frustrated as if I insulted him. He explained that he packs things well and ships quick so I'm like well ok. He emails me back a few days later saying he shipped it and I should get it... get this.. 8 days later!? WTF. I asked him what method he used and he says USPS. I emailed him back frustrated mentioning his "expedited shipping" bs. He wont answer my emails now.

I mean c'mon... $30 for friggin parcel post? AND I don't even think he shipped it that way... He might have shipped it snail mail. I guess I just hate when people inflate their shipping costs to try to squeeze more money out of a buyer. I'm hoping that it arrives with super nice packaging to give me a reason to understand the inflated shipping. I won't hold my breath though.
Clarion DRZ-9255
JL HD 900/5
Zapco Z300
JBL MS-8
Dynaudio MW160 (midbass)
Audible Physics XR3m (mid)
Morel MT23 (high)
Morel 5c (Rearfill)
Morel Ultimo SC12