Buyer Beware: Just4Me, Eric4Danielle, eBay ID PG Amps

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

READ THE EMAILS I POSTED MONEY B IS A LIAR AND I AM DONE WITH THIS! He sent a DOA AMP AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!
money-b

Post by money-b »

still no info for me to buy the amp back,lol! He can write evrything except that! Lol....you're right stipud...the amp could've been blown and it's my word againest his....but I did my part to the best of my ability! He won't do his part and that's fine with me.....i want everybody who read any of this that I don't want any pity...it's all good with me...i just keep it moving and just learn who to deal with....thatsthe final post from me on this subject and the scammer! I'll go back to being me now...posting stuff that people want imo....later guys....you to scammer(s).
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Just4me wrote:READ THE EMAILS I POSTED MONEY B IS A LIAR AND I AM DONE WITH THIS! He sent a DOA AMP AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT!
Yes, he sent you a DOA amp, but you were refunded. His comment about "throw it out" is clearly out of frustration due to you going back and forth with him after the refund, demanding more money. I don't think anyone in their right mind would send a total stranger more and more money, with no guarantee that they would get their gear back. Would you?

Try to put yourself in his shoes. To the best of his knowledge, the amp he sold you was working. Money-b has been on the forum for awhile now, and has had many successful transactions, so clearly he was not KNOWINGLY sending you a broken amp. However, I believe you that it was blown... shit happens. So he did his best to refund you the money, and did not anticipate the e-cheque issue with paypal (can you really blame him for that?). After getting your refund you asked for MORE money. At this point what do you think? You've lost your amp and $150, so would you send another sum of money to a stranger who could be scamming you? A scammer could easily fake your exact bench test setup and claim an amp isn't working (just leave the remote wire unhooked).

In the end you got your money, agreeing to send him back his amp. You never told him you would be sending him a different one because you already paid for repair. Nobody is expecting you to foot the repair bill and send him a fixed amp, but you clearly should have mentioned that it would be another amplifier!

I am interested in the amp you sent back to him. I would like to see pics of it to determine its value, if it is salvageable, etc. If it is burned through, it is worth LESS than the salvageable, yet broken, amp that he sold to you.
Last edited by stipud on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

Well post a copy of the repair bill from your tech showing the type of repairs made and the cost of said repairs I still thik sending him a totally different amp without him knowing what you were planning is sketchy. You should have made it clear you would send him back a broken 600 since the one you got was broken unless he agreed to pay the repair bill which you seem to be hiding from this saga and won't let him know who fixed it or contact him. Maybe get another friend to sign up on here to be "the tech" and he can make 4 posts before getting banned too. The whole paypal 3 week e-check thing is just pissing and moaning you knew you got the refund coming to you and what's to wait for $150 if you sell $20 000 worth of amps? Does uncle sam know you sell that much on ebay? I bet not maybe money-b should step up his game and have the right people start looking into your "business" instead of just accepting what you did.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
money-b

Post by money-b »

Just4me wrote:I totally understand what you are saying BUT Please understand that when I got the REFUND after 3 weeks when His E-Check cleared I told him I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I would like HIM to pay for the return shipping as he sent me a BLOWN amp and to be honest It really pissed me off as I wanted to use that amp in my car. That is why I got it in the first place. But when he said he would pay for the shipping and NEVER DID i told the tech what MONEY B said " Toss it I do not care what you do with it I am done and do NOT bother replying back to me! So the tech fixed the amp and NOW if I want it back I have to pay $85 to go get it and then I will be OUT $85 and he will have a 100% Working amp for FREE on my dime. I hope you guys get what I am saying. I bought the other amp last week AFTER he decided he want his amp back but DID NOT want to pay the bill to fix it so I sent him back what he sent ME a broken PG600 amp! If this does not spell it out for you guys then nothing will. The video is right there for you all to see IT IS HIS AMP IN THE VIDEO that is NON WORKING DOA.
you are such a fucking liar! i've supplied the paypal things that gave exact dates of all transactions...no way in hell it was thre weeks! so you lying to everyone here trying to get support.....next you tried to lie to me telling me that the repair was in between $165 and $200!.....he wrote "I thought for sure the Echeck would not clear so I dropped the amp off to see how much it would be to fix it and I was told it would be at least $165- $200 as It has MANY ISSUES wrong with it " that was october 18th 11:44 p.m. look at this...lying twice in one sentence..... you refund me a fucken echeck that took almost 2 weeks to clear after you promised me I would have my refund on Thursday and I ended up getting it over 10 days later. Now you want me to PAY $20 out of my pocket to ship the NON working peice of shit back to you? AM I on the right track so far? read this dumb shit " he said i refunded him a echeck that took almost 2 weeks to clear (lie) then 18 words later he says it took OVER 10 days! then today he says he got it 3 weeks later,lol! if you're going to lie at least make sure you didn't write 4 different things in the same phorum dummy,lol! you paid me on the sept 30th...you received the amp 4 days later.....you got a refund on the 6th of october asshole!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
wash with gasoline

Re: Money B Is The Scammer! Read For Yourself

Post by wash with gasoline »

Just4me wrote:Hi Guys I bought a 600ti from money-b I needed for my subs to match my 400ti I have on my front components and when I got it I hooked it up to my Power Supply to test and the amp was DOA. I emailed him and told him that the amp did not power up. He sent me a few emails saying how SORRY he was and that he would make it right and refund fund me in a few days well 4 days go by and I get a refund by way of E-CHECK and it is going to be 2 weeks for it to clear so I asked him why he sent E-Check and he replied that was THE ONLY WAY PAYPAL WOULD LET HIM DO IT.

I Have been around for a long time and I know the only way they do a E-Check is if YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL AT THE TIM YOU SEND THE PAYMENT. So I really did not think it would CLEAR and I took the amp to a repair place and had them test it and GUESS WHAT the amp has a BLOW power Supply and 1 of the 2 Channels is BLOWN. Long story short I told them NOT to fix it and I would come pick it up.

I then got my REFUND after almost 3 weeks and I told MONEY-B I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I did ask for HIM to cover the shipping back as I feel it is NOT my fault he sent me a BLOWN amp. I have been doing car audio for MANY YEARS and there is NOTHING that I DID that could have BLOWN the amp by testing it on my test bench! Here is what he responded to me when I ask if he would cover the shipping back to him! Now the ONLY reason I am doing this is I feel the seller did NOT send me a 100% working amp like he said it was totally DOA , I am sure some of you bought from him and everything was great and I understand that but I was not one of you. Now read what MONEY B SENT ME when I asked for the return shipping fee!

To: Just4me
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 am
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
I thought you said that it was better if you didn't open it up or anything coz you didn't wanna get into all that....then you took it upon urself to go get it checked out? I'm paying for you to go pick it yp where I didn't tell you to take it? Fuck it throw it away....you fuckin scammed me! You showed me a video of the shitty amp you had! That's fine! You got away with the amp and the money! I know the amp I sent you worked! It was missing screws,but I listed that in the thread! You are full of shit and if you feel the need to go on the phorum and make your case go ahead! This scam is over for me! No need to respond! Just to let you know I know alot of guys on the phorum! Imma warn them about you! But me and you are done! I lost out but that's cool! Lesson learned! I hooked that amp up myself it worked fine! But good scam yo! Later!

After getting this nice email I told the tech to do what EVER he wanted with the amp as I am not going to waist my time driving 60 miles to go get it when he emails me and tells me to toss it and calls me all kinds of names. So the tech fixed it and if MONEY B wants it back the bill is $85 plus the shipping!
What i get out of this is that you assumed the check from paypal that money-b sent in good faith was bad before it got to you, took the amp 60 miles away and dropped it off. You got the check, took it to the bank and to your surprise it cleared. You then told money-b that you wanted more money to cover shipping and that you wanted him to pay for gas to go pick up the amp from a tech.

At this point Money-b got pissed because you said in the first place that you didnt want to take it to a tech you just wanted a refund, witch he gave you BEFORE you dropped it off with a tech. This makes you look like you are scamming him or calling him a liar about the refund ...wonder why he got pissed :hmm:

Since you dropped money-b's property off with a repair tech without his permission and it got repaired there (we still dont know who the repair tech is and havent seen a work order) doesnt that mean that the bill would be your responsibility for assuming that his refund was bad and acting on your assumptions before you gave his refund the chance to fully go threw?

Then pulled some shady crap (anyway you look at it) and shipped him a broken amp from a diff series with out telling him.

And you think this is ok????
dry with match
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I think this is more than enough info to open a PP case.... IT IS ADMITTED that a different item was returned and NOT the original item which PP states in the terms of use agreement. THIS IS CONSIDERED INTERNET FRAUD..........

So I've already sent this link to PP and the other people of interest. Making sure to highlight your email, name and any other info that may be needed to contact you.
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
money-b

Re: Money B Is The Scammer! Read For Yourself

Post by money-b »

wash with gasoline wrote:
Just4me wrote:Hi Guys I bought a 600ti from money-b I needed for my subs to match my 400ti I have on my front components and when I got it I hooked it up to my Power Supply to test and the amp was DOA. I emailed him and told him that the amp did not power up. He sent me a few emails saying how SORRY he was and that he would make it right and refund fund me in a few days well 4 days go by and I get a refund by way of E-CHECK and it is going to be 2 weeks for it to clear so I asked him why he sent E-Check and he replied that was THE ONLY WAY PAYPAL WOULD LET HIM DO IT.

I Have been around for a long time and I know the only way they do a E-Check is if YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL AT THE TIM YOU SEND THE PAYMENT. So I really did not think it would CLEAR and I took the amp to a repair place and had them test it and GUESS WHAT the amp has a BLOW power Supply and 1 of the 2 Channels is BLOWN. Long story short I told them NOT to fix it and I would come pick it up.

I then got my REFUND after almost 3 weeks and I told MONEY-B I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I did ask for HIM to cover the shipping back as I feel it is NOT my fault he sent me a BLOWN amp. I have been doing car audio for MANY YEARS and there is NOTHING that I DID that could have BLOWN the amp by testing it on my test bench! Here is what he responded to me when I ask if he would cover the shipping back to him! Now the ONLY reason I am doing this is I feel the seller did NOT send me a 100% working amp like he said it was totally DOA , I am sure some of you bought from him and everything was great and I understand that but I was not one of you. Now read what MONEY B SENT ME when I asked for the return shipping fee!

To: Just4me
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 am
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
I thought you said that it was better if you didn't open it up or anything coz you didn't wanna get into all that....then you took it upon urself to go get it checked out? I'm paying for you to go pick it yp where I didn't tell you to take it? Fuck it throw it away....you fuckin scammed me! You showed me a video of the shitty amp you had! That's fine! You got away with the amp and the money! I know the amp I sent you worked! It was missing screws,but I listed that in the thread! You are full of shit and if you feel the need to go on the phorum and make your case go ahead! This scam is over for me! No need to respond! Just to let you know I know alot of guys on the phorum! Imma warn them about you! But me and you are done! I lost out but that's cool! Lesson learned! I hooked that amp up myself it worked fine! But good scam yo! Later!

After getting this nice email I told the tech to do what EVER he wanted with the amp as I am not going to waist my time driving 60 miles to go get it when he emails me and tells me to toss it and calls me all kinds of names. So the tech fixed it and if MONEY B wants it back the bill is $85 plus the shipping!
What i get out of this is that you assumed the check from paypal that money-b sent in good faith was bad before it got to you, took the amp 60 miles away and dropped it off. You got the check, took it to the bank and to your surprise it cleared. You then told money-b that you wanted more money to cover shipping and that you wanted him to pay for gas to go pick up the amp from a tech.

At this point Money-b got pissed because you said in the first place that you didnt want to take it to a tech you just wanted a refund, witch he gave you BEFORE you dropped it off with a tech. This makes you look like you are scamming him or calling him a liar about the refund ...wonder why he got pissed :hmm:

Since you dropped money-b's property off with a repair tech without his permission and it got repaired there (we still dont know who the repair tech is and havent seen a work order) doesnt that mean that the bill would be your responsibility for assuming that his refund was bad and acting on your assumptions before you gave his refund the chance to fully go threw?

Then pulled some shady crap (anyway you look at it) and shipped him a broken amp from a diff series with out telling him.

And you think this is ok????
everything you wrote is correct to the fullest!!! except it wasn't a physical check...it was a check issued by paypal...controlled by paypal...and under total control of paypal.....and it was posted directly into his acct by paypal!..if i didn't have the money at all then paypal would still pay him off and just come after me alone! so his arguement about the "he thought the check wasn't gonna clear" is all bullshit! he knows that...or for someone who does as much business as he does thru paypal and ebay and where ever the hell else he does and to not know that is kind of baffling to me!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
gentlejax2

Re: Buyer Beware: Just4Me, Eric4Danielle, eBay ID PG Amps

Post by gentlejax2 »

holy smoke. I dont know Eric well but have talked to him. I am shocked the "substitute " amp would have been sent in place of the amp that was sold.

if you think about it. the buyer got all his money back and the seller got "who knows what" and the seller may have a dead amp that may cost him more to repair than the 1st DOA amp.

I fail to see how the buyer wouldnt have just been able to go get the amp he had repaird and charge the seller for the repair if he wanted it and then send it back.

unless I missed something it seems like the buyer got his money back and for $85 got the amp he wanted. seller got wronged here.

I am willing to bet the amp that was sold is now in the buyers car or on ebay. 60 miles isnt far to go for a $200 amp that cost you $85 plus gas which was paid for also. $20 in gas is plenty even in a Mustang GT.

this doesnt look good at all...despite the sellers yo yo wasup player grammar
99 Volvo S70 T5 Turbo
money-b

Post by money-b »

gentlejax2 wrote:holy smoke. I dont know Eric well but have talked to him. I am shocked the "substitute " amp would have been sent in place of the amp that was sold.

if you think about it. the buyer got all his money back and the seller got "who knows what" and the seller may have a dead amp that may cost him more to repair than the 1st DOA amp.

I fail to see how the buyer wouldnt have just been able to go get the amp he had repaird and charge the seller for the repair if he wanted it and then send it back.

unless I missed something it seems like the buyer got his money back and for $85 got the amp he wanted. seller got wronged here.

I am willing to bet the amp that was sold is now in the buyers car or on ebay. 60 miles isnt far to go for a $200 amp that cost you $85 plus gas which was paid for also. $20 in gas is plenty even in a Mustang GT.

lol! Yo yo wasup? Wtf? Anyways....this is over....the amp I got back goes into protection mode....but valeks can fix it to brand new dam near....so I guess live and learn.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
gentlejax2

Post by gentlejax2 »

money-b wrote:
gentlejax2 wrote:
lol! Yo yo wasup? Wtf? Anyways....this is over....the amp I got back goes into protection mode....but valeks can fix it to brand new dam near....so I guess live and learn.

sorry if that offended you. its hard for me to take anyone serious when they talk like that. but anyhow. I was on your side in more than one way on this. his buddy defending him made no difference and I saw no reason for it to have worked out this way.

you are still out money where as before you were maybe not.

at this point I dont even know your amp was ever bad since he could have easily made a fake video. Maybe the amp in the video is actually the $20 amp he sent you.

I am sure its not the first time its ever been done but it sure as hell suprised me of who was involved.

He has a car right now for sale. not the GT. that I would have loved to buy. not sure what to think of it all .

just goes to show you need to really be careful.
99 Volvo S70 T5 Turbo
money-b

Post by money-b »

well when ur pissed....u write all kinds of shit....but no worries here....its all in the past....i've moved on.....so on to the next deal.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
groundpounder

Re:

Post by groundpounder »

money-b wrote:yep...scam...address is arizona...phone number is michigan!
He told me he lived in Canada, and ask if I would buy an item from ebay and ship to him and he would refund me the money. He said seller would not ship to Canada. He was real cunning and I wanted to help but it just felt to phishy. I am so glad I did not fall for it.