RaTtlZ

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Jacampb2
Mad Scientist

RaTtlZ

Post by Jacampb2 »

I offered to trade Ryan my Autotek Mean Machine MX-3000.1 for his Soundstream Tarantula when he posted in the general section about his Ti Elites. He contacted me via PM, and we worked out a trade. I know he is brand new here, but we had a good intelligent conversation and he seemed to have his poop in a group, so after we discussed all the caveats, we ended up doing the deal.

Ryan was up front and honest and told me right off the bat that he thought there might be something wrong with the amp, it goes into protect occasionally-- Most of you know me though, I'm not real likely to give a shit about problems, it gives me something to puzzle over :D

Anyhow, long story short, Ryan did exactly what he said he was going to do and we did an even steven trade, each paying the shipping from our ends. Ryan actually sent his amp 1 day before I could get mine out to him, so in my book he's good people.

The Tarantula got here yesterday and arrived with no damage. Packing could be improved a bit (I told him how neurotic we all are about packaging, but it was after the fact), but it came in the factory box and packaging, so it made the trip with no issues. In all honesty, the amp is in better cosmetic condition than I expected (yeah, we both did this sight unseen), It is easily the nicest looking tarantula in my collection. I still haven't benched it to determine what, if any problems it might have, but I trust that the description was accurate.

So, thank you Ryan for a terrific amp and being a man of your word. You will have a nice home here if you plan to stay.

Later,
Jason
M: M100, M44 for a custom amp project
Zx: Zx500, Zx450, Black Zx350
ZxTi: 4 Zx600Ti's, 1 Zx400Ti
Ti: 5 800.1's & 900.7 for a custom amp project. 1 1200.1, 1 1000.2
Tantrum: 2 1200.1's, 1 600.4, 1 500.2
XS: XS6600